1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When was your first kiss?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SHIELDAgentAlex, Feb 21, 2017.

1. SHIELDAgentAlex

Simple question, y'all: when was your first lip-lock? Either at all, or with a member of your preferred gender, or the first time it actually meant something?

For me, it's like this.

At all: Eighth grade. I had a girlfriend, thought I was bisexual.

With a MPG: At age 14, with my then-boyfriend. Didn't really mean anything, at least to me, beyond convenience and mutual lust.

Meant something: With my current boyfriend, Ollie. We were in the back of a friend's car, and I was singing along quite badly to the radio. He told me to shut the fuck up, then he kissed me.

2. DrummerGirl2000

At all: second grade with a guy at school. We planned it and snuck into a bathroom
    MPG: 10th grade with my friend who asked me if I'd ever kissed a girl before, I said no and we kissed. I liked it lol
    Meant Something: still waiting I think... or my expectations are too high

3. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    6th grade was my first french kiss with a girl. Junior year of high school was my first kiss with a guy and omg was it unbelievable

4. Margaret

First kissed a guy when I was 12 (actually he kissed me).
    First kissed a girl when I was 19 (we were both drunk and she kissed me. I had no feelings for her but it was important to me cuz I'd finally kissed a girl :slight_smile: )

5. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Never.:tears:

6. everl4sting

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm 17 and my first kiss happened this year, it was with some girl I had met up online. It did meant something, we did end up being in a relationship, until her parents found out i was transgender. I really like her..

7. bearheart

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same here! you're not alone!
    I never kissed a man in my life, but my first kiss with a woman was my wife at 27.

8. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People have told me they saw me kiss someone in kindergarten, but I don't remember that. The first kiss I remember was when I was 13 or 14, I was at a park, and someone dared me to kiss a girl. And let me tell you, it was fucking amazing. It felt SO good. I had no idea I was gay back then, but man, I really enjoyed that kiss. So much that we kissed again.

9. HojaVioleta

In a student bar in london at a party. On an unrelated note, I first had sex in toilet in a student bar in london, an hour later.

10. CameOutSwinging

First kiss, I remember kissing a girl on the lips in fourth grade. We were playing house and she said that if we were married we had to act married and that required kissing, so we kissed once. Like real quick, a peck on the lips. We were in fourth grade after all.

First kiss with a guy, and I'll call this the first kiss that meant something at all because prior to it I never liked kissing and since then I love it - I was 20 and I met up with this guy who I had met online, who was the same age. It was actually funny because we exchanged phone numbers awhile before and never spoke, but then one day he messaged me meaning to message someone else. So we realized who each other were and got to talking. He couldn't believe that I had never kissed anyone before, especially since I did have sex more than a few times by then, but I always avoided kissing the guys I hooked up with. So he suggested we meet up and instead of hooking up, he teach me how to kiss.

I remember him coming over and we made out for quite awhile. It was amazing honestly. I didn't keep up with him long enough to ever fall in love with him or anything, but I won't deny that he was a great first kiss and I wouldn't trade that experience in for the world.

11. Lazuri

I was twelve I think. She was my girlfriend, but I don't think I actually knew what that meant back then, I can barely remember the moment itself, it feels so insignificant to me.

The first kiss I had that meant something was with my second girlfriend. I must've been 14 and that moment I remember quite vividly.

12. OtakuFreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kissed girls in my childhood (12 years old and under) but I don't count them as I knew a few years after I was gay.

Still waiting for that gay kiss. ^.^

13. musicboy123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yet to come.... But I'm happy with that :lol::lol:

14. Moonsparkle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First Real Kiss: At 16, in the stockroom of the restaurant I worked at; with the guy I was crushing on. (He played football! He was in a band! I was in LOOOVVVEEE!-Haha!)

Fast Forward to....

First Kiss with a Girl: At 47, hanging out watching TV with my best friend (who I was very attracted to)...Suddenly she grabbed my hand, leaned over and kissed me. Just WOW!!!

And in many ways, even at this late age, THAT was the kiss that really meant something!

15. nxtjxn

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At all: I was in sixth grade, I think. It was with a guy and it was awful mostly because he was a terrible kisser ahahah

It probably meant something to me at the time (even tho I think I only pursued him because he was supposedly "hard to get") but over time kissing different people just meant different things and, obviously, kissing someone you like is a whole lot different than kissing someone you're just attracted to, but still there's meaning to be found in both.

16. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First meaningful one: high-school kids, we went to a movie. I think I tried to kiss her during the movie but it was awkward. Back to the car, she's driving, we belt up, the motor is running... and she turns, puts her arms around me and plants a perfect one right on my lips. Aaah, the world changed!

17. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I kissed a boy in first grade but I don't remember. It might have been me just wanting to kiss him. Never kissed a girl, but I dream about it a lot, had at least six dreams (that I can remember) in the past year or so where I've had my first kiss :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: