1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When was your first kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Theagonist, Jan 27, 2013.

1. FunnyMonkey

It was with a girl at 17 i think or sometihng like that. haha
    Still waiting on the first with a guy =(

2. Gen

Gen

I love this post soo much. ^_^

I know, I have time too. I've been had time. I've had time for years..... But seriously, I dont know. I do see myself as being an affectionate person, but I dont really get strong urges with kissing. I dont think I wouldnt like it or anything, it just hasnt been a crippling desire over the years.

And when I see people kissing and they are just 'kissing', I can see the appeal in that. But when its like 'making out', and there is tongue, and its going places, it goes south for me fast. I supposed I will try it eventually if my partner isnt weird like me, but I dont know. People just look like they are digging for gold back there and I just dont see what would be so interesting in going in there, certainly not for long periods of time.

3. counterspade

My first kiss with a girl when I was 11. We went to a private elementary school, and both practiced in the church bell procession that played every Sunday morning. We had been officially 'dating' by our classmate's status, but never expressed emotion about it. Well, one evening at practice, her mother came by with Taco Bell for both of us. We ate, then while her mom was talking and other people were leaving, we crept into the control room / storage closet of the church and had a make out session. I remember it vividly because I, being the 11 year old dork I was, pointed out that she had ground beef on her lip. It was a great time.

The first kiss I shared with a boy was when I was 21. I had never been with another boy before (online 'relationships' but that was it). It was the 4th of July, and he had come over to my house. We spent most of the time in my room, making out...which led to oral sex. We decided to try things again another night, at his house, where I lost my virginity to a man. It was a great experience, but it ended on bad terms, unfortunately.

I do not regret anything with either. :slight_smile:

4. Whiteboymdew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was 8 years old her name was Sarah. I mean I dated her until I was 12. I think she knew I was gay haha. Her girlfriends told her to break up with me. I thought she was pretty, but then like when she got to be 15 then older she got pretty ugly and of course I started liking the cock.

5. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Hasn't happend yet, probably never will. I can see why to, I'm not very pleasing to look at Haha.

6. IrishEyes1989

I had my first kiss when I was 16. My first boyfriend and I had just gotten together and we were on a walk when he stopped, took me in his arms and full-on French kissed me. It was, and remains to this day, the best kiss I have ever had. So incredibly romantic :slight_smile:

7. Gerit

I remember in kindergarten I was forced to kiss this girl under the playset...

But otherwise I haven't had my first real kiss yet. This summer at band camp I went on a (somewhat secret) date with another guy and we almost kissed. He wanted to, but I knew that later on I would regret spending my first kiss on him when I knew things weren't going to work out between us.

Le Sigh.

8. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l think 9. My best friend and l used to play a game lol. She was 8. Ugh kids :confused:

9. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This one time at band camp... :wink: sorry lol I had to

10. nate16

Mine was actually last night at a dance at my college :slight_smile:. It was the most amazing experience I've gone through. lol. We pretty much made out for several hours after that...

11. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ahh I'm happy for you :slight_smile:

12. thegaymer

Last June with a girl in a walmart lol

Haven't kissed a guy and I don't plan on it

13. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was 13 when I was in my first relationship. Me and my boyfriend (at the time) kissed in his bedroom. I didn't get butterflies and it wasn't anything great, but I did like it because it was my first real kiss, and I did like my boyfriend. When I was 14, my female friend kissed me. It was definitely one of the best experiences of my life. I finally knew why kissing guys did nothing for me.

14. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 8 years old, and apparently it seems a little scandalous to do things at that age, but I made out with my very best friend. I remember thinking I was not into that experience lol The first kiss I had that I actually enjoyed was with my ex-boyfriend when I was 19 years old. I had plenty of kisses before then, but that was the only one that had any feellng to it. Yet, it is incomparable to the feelings I get when a girl just gives me a longer hug.

#34 sublimeprincess, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  15. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first peck-on-the-lips kiss (with a guy) happened when we were both about 12

My first proper kiss (with a guy) was when I was about 15/16. Which was also the age I had my first proper girl-on-girl kiss

16. artcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First kiss ever was with my ex boyfriend at junior prom. My first kiss with a girl was this year with my girlfriend.

17. Delta

First kiss ever: I think I was 12.

First kiss with a girl: 16, with my girlfriend, in her front yard.

18. Darkrai

Darkrai Guest

Wow, I thought I was the only one. It doesn't help that I say that I'm straight and that I'm actually gay... :confused:

19. Kay

Kay Guest

I was 11.

20. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

My first kiss with a boy was when I was around 11 or 12 or something.

First kiss with a woman was this past New Year's. :slight_smile: