1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you realise you were LGBT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nordland, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 15 when I first realized I "wasn't exactly a girl." Kept having dreams of waking up in boxers one day, shirtless/flat-chested and stubbly faced. And that became my dream. A year later I learned I was trans, a year after that I came out.

2. 573V3N

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had my first sexual encounter with a boy when I was in the third grade , I knew I liked boys , I just didn't know that it was called being 'gay' . Coming to think of it , I started having sex at a very young age , with both sexes ( don't blame me for experimenting hey ) . This escalated once I got into highschool . I started leaning more towards men . I'd rarely think of women . I'd have sex twice or thrice a week , with guys of course ... And it had never bothered me until it did . I denied that I was gay , I tried to compensate by being with multiple women . It was all in futility . One day I woke up and realised that I am gay , and I won't change ... And I don't want to change ! Not for a place in heaven or just 2 cheeseburgers and fries . This is me . My past has been turbulent and every now and then taunts and torments . A closet ( mind the pun ) full of skeletions isn't helping either but I've grown into the person I want to become . In November 2014 I came out to one of my very closest friends , that was the first time it ( me being gay ) really felt concrete . It was a leap of faith I was willing to take ... Unfortunately today we rarely speak . She's off to college and there's a part of me that wishes I hadn't told her anything but Aaah ... Cest La Vie ... Its how it goes . !

Cheers !

3. wolf of fire

I've always had an attraction to both, took me a long time to accept.
    I had a dream when I was 9 that I think was my sub conscious telling me I'm female.

4. 573V3N

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dreams are powerful

5. Wolfie0001

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never really had any interest in girls when I was growing up, but back then homosexuality wasn't as present in the media as it is today, so I never really thought about it. I probably only knew for sure when I started using the internet in my mid 20s and made my first gay friends online.

6. EnchanterForest

Well I have only just recently accepted it recently but if I hadn't moved I guess that would have happened around 2 years ago. I have known since I was about 10/11 ish.

7. alonsy alonso

Well when i was about 10 i had a sleepover with a girl and she wanted me to kiss her but i did not want to because i thought it was wrong... biggggg mistake... and i think because subconsciously i wanted to but i did not want to seem wierder than i already was. Then fast forward to 14 everyone was talking about this party where girls were kissing girls and they were all making jokes but i thought hey i would quite happily do that. I think i knew i had been questioning it for months but i refused to believe i was something people had not told i was but i knew i liked girls and boys in that moment

8. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me when I was 13 or so I started thinking about guys a. Lot and having sex weigh them I denied it for. Almost two years but now recently I finally accepted myself and I'm also out to a few people