1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you lose your virginity and did you like it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Jun 15, 2015.

1. KayJay

22, on my birthday actually. It was ok. I cried afterwards though which freaked us both out.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I--

Damn it...

*leaves thread*

LOL.

3. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was in February this year at the tender age of 24. I met him on a dating site and dated for a month until we got to that aspect. It was enjoyable but about a month after that we decided that we don't work as a couple, but I got a friend out of it I don't regret it

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome, mlp.

5. RedHeadHatter

Funny of you to say that because where I live license, and most of summer jobs require you to be 18 or older (On the other hand you get to legally drink alcohol at the age of 18, not that I'm looking forward to, anyway).

6. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was born without it, so I had nothing to feel guilty about !=p

But to answer the question:

With a girl 13, and she was 14

With a boy, 17, and he was 16

Did I like it? Yes, I did. Though with my 'girlfriend' I used to pretend I was doing it with one of her brothers instead...she was quite aggressive, not at all shy, from Laos, a Buddhist, didn't seem to have any guilt. And yes, we were safe, and even dated 3 years before I had to tell her, 'cause I got in that situation I didn't wanna break her heart, but had to tell her sometime, and was finally coming to be able to admit I liked boys. But we loved each other, and I recall sneaking out into the woods, and her somewhat spicy/peppery smell, and I have no regrets. It felt good, and we did it very often.

Then, when I was 17, I met this boy I had a crush on, and we 'dated' for maybe 3 weeks. But we didn't have that much in common, as it turned out. The sex may have been more interesting, but he was sorta preppy, and wore 10 tons of cologne, it was like having sex with a bar of soap, at times. So it was great experimental fun; I recall parking by a lake while the sound of wild loons drifted into the car windows of the hatchback where we put the seats down. It was mainly experimenting around, and we parted on OK terms; I recall seeing him perhaps 5 years later in another city, and we talked a long while about how much we'd changed.

So I can't say I regret not having waited for 'the one'...though I was indeed looking for just that, but it happened to come about by coincidence when it did, when I was 21, and again, experimenting with a boy I thought was straight who I'd met in my first year of college...and am still with today.

If anything, I wish I'd been able to have a boyfriend sooner; I think there is too much guilt attached to people enjoying sex and the sensual, especially when they are at their biological peak of doing so: to me, this goes against the forces of nature and that vast tide of hormones, and the beauty of youthful curiosity.

This is the sort of thing I tend to write poems about...

#46 HuskyPup, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  7. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ditto! Honestly reading some of your stories about regret makes me glad I've waited. I don't want to regret mine.

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a Hmong(small race in Laos) friend from college who was the exact opposite. She even followed the whole courtship code mess. :lol: I found that interesting. Typically, their culture is very reserved except at weddings. Going to her wedding and it being in Hmong was interesting. Our college group was the only non-Hmong people in the church. It was like going to Laos for an afternoon as many of them did not speak English.

I totally agree with you on the guilt thing. Christian guilt totally killed my friends with benefit thing in my teens. We barely talked about it, and he was especially ashamed. At one point he even said, "What are going to tell our future wives?" I didn't know how to respond to that.

9. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eh... i was like 26ish or some crap.

Was pleasurable physically but the bitch broke my heart.

10. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I lost mine at 19 to a girl, It was enjoyable. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, sadly, i havent even been in a relationship, let alone kiss someone or even well, you know. i cant even say i have friends, and im 20 years old! my life just sucks.

12. wewillbeokay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just lost my virginity the other week, to my androgynous S.O. :slight_smile: it was amazing, but at the same time, not a huge deal. But for me, it was kind of like being in a separate dimension. Just you, and them. :kiss:

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I lost mine on Christmas Day when I was 20.

14. colt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The first time I had sex was when I was 7, with my babysitter who was quite a few years older....

My first real consensual partner was when I was 21. I had just had a birthday a few days before and was hanging out with some friends. They introduced me to their roommate who was a few years older than me. I got super drunk that night (not knowing my limits) and he ended up carrying me to his room. As he laid me on his bed he told me that it wasn't proper to wear jeans to bed, and he removed them and laid down next to me. We started making out, aaaaaaaand then we ended up having sex.

Honestly, I felt very guilty afterwards. I had been saving myself for my "one true love" and had turned down many guys in the past..... but there in one drunken night I let someone take my virginity....(bottom BTW)

The best part of the story? The next morning I met his girlfriend when she walked in. and she was totally cool with it. Acted like nothing was out of place (they had an open relationship). I ended up having my first threeway the very next night with him and his girlfriend....It was awkward, but he was hot so I would do about anything for him....

Though I was 17 when I first started messing around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Burnedcloset

I'm still pure. On the outside :wink:

Edit: damn, that sounds worse then it was meant to.

16. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It would depend on how you define it, especially when it comes to guys, because of different sex acts. I'm going to define it as climaxing.

With a guy, I'd say late high school and in two stages. He was and still is a good friend and we'd mess around toward the end of high school. That was stage one. It was ok. My friend initiated. It just sort of happened. Then, he had gone to smoke weed with an older guy who wasn't exactly great looking but had a raw virility about him. I went with him this time and, after they smoked weed, I was pulled into the action. That was stage two. Two months prior to finishing high school. How was it? I used the description raw virility. I can't take back that afternoon so why bother making excuses.

With a girl, it was at the end of college, though I had been involved in lesser activity that led to arousal prior to that, but not to climax. One was a classmate and the other was about 9 years older. The one who was 9 years older was very attractive and hit on me. I accepted. I knew her as an acquaintance. I knew she had been with some good looking 30-something guys so I couldn't figure out why she was hitting on me unless it was an ego trip to help break someone in. The situation with the classmate ended poorly but then we got onto speaking terms again. It also sort of just happened and I felt bad that I was less involved.

It was all without protection, especially for M-F sex, and it all turned out ok when I finally went for the tests years later which I shoved under the rug because I didn't want to deal with it. I was scared because of the mixed nature of all I had done. After that, I became very careful.

17. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 15 & it was with a 19 year old guy who lived over the road (long story) it was pretty good made me feel allot older than 15 .

18. mothzi

Around 2 years ago. It was OK because I liked him but something felt very off. That relationship was really what got me to finally realize who I was.

19. apollobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    With girl: I was 18 she was 19. It was awful. I was completly stressed so it was quick and unpleasent.

With guy: Still waiting haha

20. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you want to talk technicality I'm a virgin. But according to my standards, I lost my virginity when I was 27 to a girl. I liked it.
    Late bloomer, right? For years I was so stuck in my mental illness that I didn't have much social contact with the world, that's why it took so long.

#60 Libra Neko, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015