1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats your ideal lesbian partner?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by confused40, Jul 24, 2017.

1. And it exploded

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I typically imagine lesbian scenarios I think of a super tall women with super long hair, but in reality they could have just about any look. I would want them to accept me for my, heh, idiosyncrasies. Play video games with me and not be to overly dependent. I like my men and my womens (a word) to have a life of there own outside of me.

dreamingfreely likes this.
  2. lil miss hikes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A woman with class but doesn't take herself to seriously and can laugh at herself and take a joke and be witty right back. A woman who is responsible, loves and is close with her family , and has the same love for children as me. A woman who likes to take hikes, fish,and just be outdoors and not afraid to get dirty . A woman who takes care of herself , financially and health wise . A woman who I can love and trust and feel like I am home just being in her presence. A woman who is positive about her views on life, and sees the good in people. A woman who I can lay on the grass with staring up at the clouds and We can make out the figures that we see, all while enjoying the warm sun and listening to the birds chirp. A simple woman is all I ask for.

NeonSocks likes this.
  3. NeonSocks

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This just made me smile because yesterday I was doing yard work and stopped for a good bit just so I could stare at the clouds and imagine shapes. Glad to know I am not the only one that still enjoys that.

lil miss hikes likes this.
  4. driedroses

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually updated my "looking for in a partner" list today:

Someone who wants to be "that person" - the one who wants to be there when I need them, physically, emotionally, or otherwise. Someone who understands love is more than a word, more than a feeling. Someone who believes in and practices self-care and has strong boundaries.

I want someone to have fun with, to laugh with, to have serious and silly conversations. Someone who knows herself well.

I have noticed I have a "type" - dark hair, dark eyes, a bit heavier set - but it's not an all encompassing thing, or even a necessity.

5. kepler05

kepler05 Guest

I want someone smarter than me so I can always learn from her. She would be outgoing, but not drawn to crowds or party scenes. Kind, gentle, empathetic, and intelligent. Loves animals, especially dogs. Active lifestyle. Also freckles would be a bonus.

Shorthaul likes this.
  6. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A confident, independent, funny, bubbly, straightforward, kind girl who has a soothing voice, a love for all kinds of food, and a passion for music. She would like cuddles and going to amusement parks. Plus, she's gotta love the people I love too : my friends, family, etc. But also, someone who can handle my darker/dad joke-esque humor, bad piano playing, rambles on whatever, and social awkwardness.

Appearance wise, I notice I feel attracted to petite girls with curvy/athletic bodies, and darker hair in a cute lob/bob. But personality is much more important.

lil miss hikes and driedroses like this.
  7. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dream girl would be affecionate, comforting, there when I need her, etc, but also be able to tell when I just need space. She would be able to talk about and joke about anything. She would be intelligent, funny, and enjoy a good (or bad) pun. A general bent towards the arts and classic nerd things to top it off.

As for physical looks, that doesn't really matter that much to me. It would be nice if she were taller than me, though that is highly unlikely. (Seriously, I am freakishly tall)

8. lil miss hikes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's the little beautiful things we need to appreciate.. glad someone else out there does too:blush:

dreamingfreely and NeonSocks like this.
  9. DayByDay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahaha...omg yes!

ConnectedToWall likes this.
  10. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A girl who is funny, caring, understanding, affectionate, not too clingy, can handle my weirdness, more of a tomboy but still a little girly, tough-ish, and can be serious when needed to be.
    For appearance, I'm mostly attracted to girls with darker hair, are taller than me but not too tall, are thin in a healthy way, has curves, and has a pretty smile and deep, soulful eyes.

lil miss hikes likes this.
  11. signmypapyrus

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Compassionate and generally spends their time helping others, independent (like, we could live in separate states and I'd probably be fine with that), into social justice, very smart and loves intellectual conversation, outdoorsy, definitely more dominant. Salty sense of humor. The words "rigorous" and "academic-y" come to mind.

I actually have an ideal partner in my mind and I met the ideal candidate, I think I'm just working up the nerve to ask her if she'd like to get coffee since she lives in NYC.

#31 signmypapyrus, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017