1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats wrong with me.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mayue, May 19, 2018.

1. Mayue

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Recently I have been depressed. My mom asked me to help her pick out new glasses. Then I met HER, her name is Ashley. The moment she saw me, she could tell I was depressed about something. So before we left she gave me her number to call her, or stop by her store. So one day when I was too overwhelmed, and felt like I was gonna take my life I went to her store. She saved me from my depression after that. We would hang out all the time (when she's not working). But I stopped going to talk to her. I fell in love with her, and I don't want her to know because she's 28 and i'm 16 (well at least she knows i'm bisexual). Sometimes I feel so depressed and feel like i'm gonna take my life. But I can't go to her. What should I do?

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you have a therapist you can talk to about these things? It is very important to find a support system. Rather than relying on one person alone, try to build a net of people you can go to when you have those thoughts. For me that has been EC, my therapists and doctors, support groups, and friends.

And if you are in a position where you are considering suicide and no one is there for you to talk to, please reach out to a lifeline. Here is a page on Canada's lifelines you can reach via call or text:

The Lifeline: Canada Foundation

There are people who love and care about you. You're not alone.

Ruby Dragon and Mayue like this.