1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up with the timezones??

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by BradThePug, Mar 9, 2013.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I know that there was a time change tonight. The time went an hour ahead. The problem is that now when I post, the time is 2 hours behind. I've never had this issue before when the time change occurred. Also, in the what are you thinking thread, ridiculous and I are talking about having the same issue.

Anybody have any ideas?? I've changed my timezone, but it's done nothing to solve the problem.

P.S. I posted this at 3:23, but the forum has it timestamped as being posted at 1:23.

2. Ridiculous

I'm back to my natural NZ timezone with automatic daylight savings setting turned on, and it's correct now. Also had to change back to NZ on the other forum and that one is working now too.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's still not working for me at all. I change it to the other time zone used here in Ohio and it shows the same time for me. I'm really confused right now..

Never mind.. I feel like an idiot. I didn't have the DST option on... I still find it weird that it didn't change like it normally does though.

4. MatthewJS

Mines at 11 but its 12

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2013 at 11:48 PM ----------

I mean it's 11 on EC but 12 on my phone.

5. qboy

Possibly a server change since the last move - one previously operating on a US local time which observes DST and one that now runs on UTC.

At least it's over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK this year - get an extra day to get used to it ..

Now why are the clocks on this forum using that weird time system that goes 11AM, 12PM, 1PM :tantrum: ?