1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the weirdest dream you can remember?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joelouis, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I realized I was dreaming, so I stuck a lot of huge steel poles right through my body until I kind of resembled a pincushion. I thought it was amusing but other people probably think it's weird

Personally, I think one of my weirdest dreams is when I chased Satan through my local ASDA XD

I don't seem to have many nightmares. The most disturbing dream I remember was about being tricked into shooting my family :frowning2:

2. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to forget my dreams very quickly... But I remember one dream I had when I was little.

I only remember that my parents died and that I didn't had any money to get them a grave on the graveyard so the government barried them on a pedestrian area and everyone was walking on them like they didn't know what they were walking on.

It actually sounds kinda weird when I think about it now xD

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The weirdest dream that I can remember off the top of my head would be of a sexual content. Not about the sex itself ...but where the sex was taken place. It was with me and a guy that I've known for a while who had just came home from the military. After hanging out with him one night...I had this weird dream that we were having sex at one of the well known stadiums in the city with a huge crowd watching us. I did tell him about this yesterday and he just laughed so hard and replied that I am still crazy as ever.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm watching the Simpsons and Bart and this old lady are having a great time together and they end up on this hot air balloon laughing there asses off. Well then the old lady says to Bart "can I show you something?" And Bart's like "sure!" And then she pulls up her skirt and she didn't have any under wear on either and she says "this is my vagina but I like to call it my meatloaf" and she had grapes as pubes.

Then another time I was driving some where and I get out of the car and a cop comes up to me and she's like "are you drunk?" And I'm like "no" and she grabs a breathalyzer and says "blow into this" and I did and my blood alcohol level was 36.1 and I'm like what how am I even alive? And she says "I'll see you in court!" So I go to the court house and Morgan Freeman is my judge. And he says "while Andrew let's see where you're blood alcohol level is at now" so I take another breathalyzer test and now my alcohol level is down to 14.34 and he says "well Andrew I see you've been making progress on your drinking problem" and then I say "oh my god I don't have a drinking problem! And I still don't see I could be alive with a blood alcohol level of even that" then the dream ended.