1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do if you won $636 million?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomGaytheist, Dec 17, 2013.

1. fulcrum

With half of my money, I would build a concrete wall around my mansion, to keep the politicals out. :grin:

2. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it would take half your money for it. It would be less than that.

3. fulcrum

The wall needs to be pretty big. To keep out the... bigots.

Sorry, lame alert :roflmao:

4. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Then I guess it's a good thing that I'm not a bigot. Can I come and party in your mansion? I'd hate to be excluded on account of the prejudices of others.

5. biggayguy

I would finance my secret meth-lab. Then start a fast food (Rojo Pollos) chain to launder the money. Oh...wait! I'm not Mr. Fring.

6. fulcrum

Of course you can! Then we can sit on the porch and laugh at the bigots trying to mount the wall. :lol:

7. Satoru

I'd be peace-ing out and living as a NEET.

8. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :lol: :eusa_clap

9. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

I might have to check out the per mile initial startup cost of reactivating deactivated railroad track or sharing already used track. It can range from, like, 3 to 26 million per mile for reactivation. If I something on the lower end with enough demand for passengers, I might live the dream.

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I like how you think :slight_smile:

For me..

Sort my teeth out..

Buy a new home for my family

Pay off their debts

Travel the world

Give 1 million to my sponsor child's village

I've seen how hard working and unhappy people are at work, so I would ask them what their dream is.. and hope to help obtain their wishes..

11. first thing id do is id get a financial advisor so i didnt waste it all. thats a stupid answer but i would haha!

then i would pay off all my familys debts, then once they were all okay then i would give some to charity then whats left i would save it, or w/e the thing is when you get intrest on saving but its like super high. yeah that for most of the rest and if i had enough i would probably buy a place of my own.

then also if i could i would pay to go and get my alevels so i could get a better job haha.

12. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With 636 million...I would pay debts for my family,I would buy an island,build a few houses there for family and friends, a small helipad, and a sweeeet racetrack with some awesome cars to have fun in.

Then relax and enjoy life without anyone near me to annoy me.

13. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love your idea! Another thing with Trackage Rights is it depends on who owns/runs the Line, I volunteer at a train museum and we share tracks with the BNSF railway. As for what I would do with the money, buy tons of Music, buy a bigger house, give a big part of it to charity, help rebuild old Locomotives, take nice trips, stuff like that.:thumbsup:

14. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

I'd want to do passenger rail, so I would lean towards reactivation of old track now that I consider the problems with sharing. Sharing with freight isn't good for a passenger line because it causes massive commute delays, and I can't see negotiating a sharing system with Amtrak or Caltrain. Ideally I'd lay my own track, but half a million isn't enough of a budget for that.