1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to think?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gamer4now, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So for what seems like the first time I actually had a glimpse into what my mom and sister think of "the gays" (as my sister referred to us) Soooooo from the top--

My mom, sister, and I had got back from a grocery store run (I wanted ice cream and we got other stuff too) and so I was sitting at the table on my phone and showed my sister a meme (about WW2 not anything mean inappropriate it was just funny) but it must have irritated her because out of the blue to my mom she goes- (in an angry tone) "Did you know 'the gays' turned the Iwo Jima flag raising into a gay flag. Like who even freaking cares if your gay, it just pisses me off so freaking much!"
    And so my mom says "I knew about Iwo Jima but I didn't know they made it gay." (something along those lines I had to make it seem like I was too engrossed in my phone) then she proceeded to say "their like Democrats their going to shove it right in your face." Like sorry what? I knew you weren't a fan of Democrats but you can't hate them that much because you're married to one!! That's all I can think of right now. But I'm not gonna get too political because I don't judge based on political position.

So it was over as quick as it started but it makes me wonder. Any ideas? Please, I'm confused.