1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to say?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RainbowRain, May 23, 2021.

1. RainbowRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    HI,

I am new here. I am not sure what to say other than I feel very alone. I do not feel like I have a group of people in my life that I can count on and feel safe to talk about my sexuality. Discuss my dreams for my future and having a partner. That is why I have credited to join this site. Maybe somehow I will be less alone.

I am working on radically loving who I am

I enjoy deep conversations and have a passion for health and wellness.

That is all I have in me for now. Feel free to start a conversation with me.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: I'm sorry to hear you're feeling unsupported in life. But it's excellent that you reached out to a community online. This is a great one, and hopefully it can help you realize that you're not alone in this.
    If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member.

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that you don’t have anyone to talk to at the moment, but I hope that you find the support and understanding that you’re looking for here.

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    RainbowRain.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: You are no longer alone and you now have a huge group of people that you can talk to about anything...including your sexuality!! :old_wink: We are here 24 hours a day and there are so many of us that have gone through so many things that we can help you with advice and suggestions on pretty much anything that has to do with sexuality. We are even here for you if you need to vent or just need a shoulder to lean on! Don't forget that there are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! :old_big_grin: We are so glad that you have found us here on EC!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: