1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Made you Realize your Sexuality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlueBanana, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Nanodae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hmm, well I thought I was bisexual from around the age of 12. At that point there was a female friend who was very kind to me... she stood out because I was bullied by everyone at the school. One day she gave me a hug, but I held on a bit longer and I got butterflies in my belly. Crushed on her for some time.. then it all became quite clear that I was bisexual.

Now many years on, I realise I am lesbian because I have no interest in men, never had and can only see myself with another woman. Been crushing on the girls ever since :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I do think I felt pressured to like boys/men because all of the other girls did and everywhere you looked were heterosexual couples. Now I am happy with who I am and am finally able to accept it.

2. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lots of things...like how I felt when I kissed a girl during truth or dare during middle school, how I never seemed to like a guy very much, how wrong it felt when I tried to date men, or even when they asked me out, and how I felt about a close female friend of mine...and there's more than that. Just, one day I put all the clues together and realized I was a lesbian. It's not like it was the first time I'd thought so...but I just kinda didn't believe it until that day.