1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LonestarConnie, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I finally cut my hair... Same place and same guy. Last time he made an ultrafeminine bob, a true work of art... (For a woman, of course). Now he had to do a man's cut, so he was totally confused.
    Poor guy... It felt so hard not to laugh, and at the same time I felt sorry for him.

I also met an interesting lady, and got her number. We'll see what happens next week, hopefully I'll have the chance to learn some russian.

It was a good day...

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My doctor said if T is covered by my insurance company (which it is after checking the website); he'd refer me to an endocrinologist across the street. I've heard about that endo for a while, so I hope I won't have a hard time since, again, Philadelphia won't be happening any time soon since I'm too busy.

I'll give him a buzz on Monday when they're open again and wire him the message (along with a request for a referral to a dermatologist) and I should be as good as gold. I have my session with a psychologist for a standard evaluation on the 2nd so after that I'm safe.

I hope if I play my cards right, I can get my name and gender marker changed before the year ends (before the middle of December at best since I plan on visiting my fiance's hometown in TX briefly).

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I decided to pick up my guitar today and continue with a song I've been writing for the past few months now. My girlfriend happened to walk in while I was practicing, and she said that she thought I was playing the radio or my vinyl at first, haha. Music makes me so happy.

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just had to share this because I had a pretty fantastic time with my sister today!

So my sister and I made plans for today to go to this Indian restaurant that she wanted to try. Which was enough to make this already a good day because I looove curry and other Indian foods and don't really get to eat much of it unless I make it myself. (which I don't consider my attempts real curry) Better than that though, when we got their they were running a lunch buffet, so, I got all the curry and nan I could stuff into my stomach!

While we were there though my sister and I talked for a long time about life and how things are going. We talked about her wedding that's coming up and eventually got around to beauty secrets. This was what made me glow though because A) I haven't come out to her or anyone else in the family but she was doting on my feminine qualities and B) she was asking ME for beauty tips! ME! On my beautiful long nails and my smooth silky skin... and I was just overwhelmed with joy! I actually got to give my sister tips! And it was just so much fun! I feel so great after that! Still haven't told my sister about being trans but I'm starting to think she might know and this experience made me feel very positive about coming out to her in the future!

6. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Everything. You know those days where you're already really happy and every little un-noteworthy thing that normally wouldn't make you that happy, does? Yeah.

7. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

My.. Um.. Chest has gotten smaller, my binder flattens me out perfectly now.

Today I dressed up to my fullest and I look awesome and hot, just like a Visual Kei star.

8. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just bought my first 3 piece grey suit (fits like a glove), a tommy hilfiger shirt, and a pair of awesome zoot trousers... All for 32 euros!!

I have no idea what I'm going to eat next week, but I'm soooooooooo happy :slight_smile:

9. Stacy in MA

:eusa_danc nice!

10. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hearing these somebodies' voices.

11. Leonardo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hearing the voices of Nych and Isan has made my year :grin:

12. Acm

Acm Guest

Today was actually really fun, had a lot of fun interactions with friends :slight_smile:

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I bought some hella nice clothes today for cheaper than what they're usually retailed for and had a good lunch today and got some homework done. Productive days are nice.

14. Kimika

Made my first sell on Etsy today, and it was a Transgender paracord bracelet :grin:.

15. JoshuaTree

Rise Against concert! Awesome \o/

16. Candace

I made some French vanilla roasted coffee :slight_smile:.

and I ran three miles :grin:

17. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Went to the Block party at my apartment. Our manager is the drummer in a great band, they played all afternoon. I was so nervous after the really down-depressed time I had last night, but it was fun, rocking out, hanging with the neighbors, one neighbor even painted Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark on my cheek! XD

18. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Moved into University!!!!! My roommate is really cool and my hallmates are pretty rad too. I love my roommate he's totally awesome and our room is super cute and essentially entirely purple. Plus we're both kind of androgynous and he's super into skirts and LOVES earrings, and I'm kinda more boyish despite looking really effeminate so we even look nice B)

19. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just sitting here as my proper gender. I am quite happy when I look at myself in the mirror lately.

20. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

The one day I wore a skirt, I passed!

Perhaps in the style of clothing I truly want to wear, that looks the best on me, I look more like a guy anyways

Also my voice is super deep now. Yay. My voice alone probably confused the fuck out of people haha

Feeling great