1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of men are you attracted?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RavenTheRat, Sep 20, 2015.

1. lovetoomuch

I typically go for masculine guys (which means me usually falling for straight guys). Doesn't have to be muscular, but in-shape and active. I usually go for guys with brown hair and light eyes, but definitely not a requirement.

In terms of personality, someone who cares about others, is able to hold a conversation, and I definitely like a guy a little bit nerdy - I find being intellectual attractive. So, I guess I basically go for a mix of a nerdy-athletic guy.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Oh come on, you can do alot better than that

3. GayBoyBG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If he's a fan of Queen, AC/DC or jazz music, I'm willing to marry him right away.
    Cooking? Turn on. Likes my cooking? Even bigger turn on =D
    Fashion is a turn off.

4. ScatteredEarth

I like guys who are skinny or slightly chubby, I like small or no amounts of body hair, and I like guys that are intelligent, with a bit of a crass sense of humor. I'm not a fan of make dudes, but I suppose it's not a deal breaker. I like a guy that's also sensitive, and loves to cuddle :3 Basically, I want someone like me minus the shag carpet protruding from my torso. I don't mind leg hair.

#44 ScatteredEarth, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015