1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArcherySet, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Fiddledeedee

I'ven't got a type, but I am extremely fussy when it comes to who I might go out with. I guess that if one thinks about who I'm attracted to at first glance, I'd say someone who is average weight (as in actual average, not Hollywood average). I prefer guys and girls with dark hair, especially with a diagonal fringe. And I don't particularly like people wearing magenta or barbie pink.

2. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Never been really picky, but of course I was raised by a very good mother who taught me never to judge someone by what is on the outside. I wont lie that I am hesitant when it comes to being with a black person only because I had a bad experience with one before. Turned into a major obsessive person. But yeah, just as long as you don't become abusive, or a total control freak, I'm sure I'll end up liking you. :slight_smile: I mean being a little controlling can be okay and actually a bit of a turn on but nothing to the point where I no longer have my own life lol.

3. wallrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd like someone fun, pretty much. Fun and cuddly. Other than that, just about anyone who is actually willing to go out with me is my type.

4. Brenny

Looks: Height isn't a huge deal when it comes to guys, although I'd prefer someone between 5'8 and 6'0. But those are pretty common. I think I'd like him best either 5'9 (my height) or an inch taller but height isn't a deal breaker. I don't care much about hair color. But I do like someone with skin that can at least tan a little to someone in the medium dark range. Basically moderate color. Blue, green, hazel or any kind of bright brown eyes are good. Although if they got nice lashes, I could care less about eye color. I'm thin and I'd prefer a guy who is also on the lean side. Assuming he is about 5'10 I think the ideal weight would be 150 or so. Oh and nice teeth. I love nice teeth. Good personality makes these things less important however.

Personality: Somewhat outgoing and friendly. I can be pretty shy or I just don't always have much to say. So a guy that kinda evens out my weaknesses in that manner would be great. Somewhat spontaneous and who knows what he wants. He can't be second guessing things or slow to decide. But also he has to be someone who cares about others and can put others first. I tend to value my friends wants over my own and go out of my way for them, so I want someone who can occasionally do the same. I don't want some hunky macho man, just someone who is in the middle. He can't be a slob either. He has to take care of himself.

5. julia

I've noticed I've become attracted to girls with short hair but feminine features. But I don't really have a type.

6. ultrabluecheese

On a purely physical level, I've been attracted to guys across all kinds of ethnic backgrounds, skin color, eye color, hair color, whatever. Yet, a few things remain consistent, as I generally gravitate toward guys who are physically bigger than, or equivalent to, me in both weight and height (I can say, though, that there have been many exceptions). I think that because I'm not very tall (I'm a pocket-sized 5'5", which is 165cm for those who use the metric system), I absolutely can't settle for someone who is shorter; it's probably a security thing, and fortunately, it's not so hard to satisfy this requirement since I'm so short. As far as the weight goes, I tend to prefer what is healthy; I don't really care too much for the crazy muscular/athletic guy because I'm not that person, and I, therefore, shouldn't pine for those kinds of guys anyway. And a good smile (doesn't even have to be a perfect one!) can go a long way!

As a side note, I'm attracted to all sorts of guys (I think dating is like Baskin Robins 31 Flavors, take your pick!), but I prefer Asian guys more than others (I grew up around it, so I guess it's normal). Also, on a cultural standpoint, it's just much easier for me to connect with someone who is Asian, and if they're Vietnamese, it's just that much better! I suddenly feel so shallow.

If we're doing a personalities, I love nice guys. I think it's incredibly attractive to be a nice guy, and it doesn't do anyone a service to be a complete tool. Couple that with a goofy sense of humor that meshes easily with mine, and I would've already developed a soft spot! He doesn't have to have a PhD by any means, but if he can carry both inane and intellectual conversations, then I'm completely set!

#46 ultrabluecheese, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  7. Vesper

Athletic, tomboy-ish, tough-as-nails, witty/sarcastic, intelligent, sensitive, thoughtful, passionate, curious...and taller than I am.