1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the oldest memory that showed you might be queer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MisterMissy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, initially when I realized what was happening...I was really embarrassed. However, once I saw how much he was getting turned on...I got into it. Actually, he last quite awhile before he ejaculated. The thing is that this guy had been wanting me since he first saw me and the fact that my hand rubbing up against his crotch which by the way he was going commando under his pants as well. The rubbing did turn into me grabbing his crotch and stroking it through his pants. Furthermore, we did finally got a chance to have sex several times months later and I have to say that he was really good in bed. To let you in on another story that occurred at the very same club. There was this guy who was incredibly handsome and very sexy to say the least. I was introduced to this guy by the guy that got off on my hand rubbing up against his crotch. Anyway, at the time..this guy was in a relationship and I knew his boyfriend because he was a very good friend of my female cousin. This one night, I went to the club with another male friend that I had met earlier and we were on the floor dancing for quite awhile. While dancing, my friend had whispered in my ear that there was this guy staring at me dancing. When I nonchalantly spinned around on the dance floor..I was surprised to find out the guy staring at me was this sexy guy. He was staring at my every move. Since he was paying me so much attention, I decided to put on a show for him. I took off my shirt and was dancing bare chested with my button fly on my jeans slightly opened. I started grinding and dancing really sexy and all of a sudden...this guy closed his eyes really tight and slightly opened his mouth and he too came in his khaki pants hands free. I kid you not. This guy was so embarrassed at the fact that I saw this huge spot in the crotch area of his khakis that when I went towards him to say something to him..he did a complete u turn and ran out of the club without looking back. My friend that I was dancing with laughed so hard that night and still from time to time bring up that story to this day. I did see the guy again a couple of weeks later after the incident and I just started talking to him without bringing up that incident and trying my best to make him feel comfortable in my presence which finally did work. However, I have to say that I was very flattered that he was so turned on by me to ejaculate in his pants just from watching me dance.(!)(!):thumbsup:

2. Margaret

Realizing other girls were very attracted to boys (sometime in grade school). They dressed nice for the boys, hoped a boy would ask them to a dance, knew all their likes and dislikes and were just generally obsessed. I felt absolutely no need or desire to impress the boys or gain their attention.

3. L0ser

there were probably earlier ones, but I was in 7th grade when I met a friend of friend who was openly gay. I was shocked at first, but easily adjusted. Others who knew made fun of him or called him gross when he left the room after he told people, but I didn't feel that way at all and I even imagined what it would like to kiss a guy but I quickly pushed that thought away, as it didn't seem gross and that was a scary thought.

Funnily enough this would be the boy who made me question my sexuality several years later, and my crush may have stemmed from there as though we lived in different states we meshed so well and were always talking whenever we actually met up with our friend group.

#43 L0ser, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  4. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I started to have crushes on female cartoon characters when I was 6 or 7.