1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Georgia111, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Georgia111

Just a random question because i like to hear what makes people happy.

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a boyfriend who threw me a surprise birthday party at one of the most exclusive dinner clubs in the city and to top that off...he ended the night with buying me a car that was delivered to my place in the driveway with a huge ribbon around it. Although I am not a materialistic person...I would have just been happy with him taking me out to dinner. However, because he went out of his way to organize the surprise party which included all of my friends and people who really liked me a lot and to buy me a car was something that I have never forgot and will never forget as long as I am alive on this earth because the whole night was just a magical evening.

3. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Back when I was about 11 or 12, I was sometimes teased by few girls in my class about, for example, my clothes, dating (because I wasn't dating anyone yet) and the fact that I didn't wear makeup at all. But one day, after PE class, when we we're in the locker room and they started teasing me again in front of everyone, this one girl, who I didn't know really well, stood up for me, even though the girls, who were teasing me were her friends. She told them to stop it and they did.

And even after all of these years, I'm so grateful to that girl and I feel bad for not thanking her, because I got out of the locker room as fast as I could.

4. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One thing that comes to mind is this. I was working at a job I found difficult, and was having a crazy busy day and everything was backlogged. A client noticed this and came up to me and gave me some chocolate. They said I looked like I needed it. It was so sweet of them. I almost started crying. But it is something I will always remember.

5. KayJay

I can't pick between two that I remember.

The first time I was going to visit my boyfriend he flew to me and rented a car. He came to get me and brought me to the airport and took me all through security and flew home with me. All cause I was really anxious about flying. I'm actually gonna try flying alone for my first time in 9 days now! Small steps :slight_smile:

The other thing would be something that my really good friend did. When I came out as trans and started my medical transition he went with me to all of my first like 10-11 appointments. I was terrified to go to Toronto alone, I had no idea how to read bus schedules, didn't have a phone for GPS or anything. It made it a lot more comfortable to have him there. He has always been one of the most supportive people in my life.

6. FreeDa

FreeDa Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My boyfriend gave me two kittens) It was very nice that was done to me

7. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A total stranger in my school asked me if I was doing alright, when I was sitting on the floor thinking what I should do with my life. Well, I lied and said, I was doing fine, but it was so sweet, that he cared for someone he didn't kew.

And another thing is: When my best friend and me weren't that close (like we are today), she just sent me an Advent calendar. Just like that. Never have I gotten such a calendar other that from my family ^^

8. AfraidandAlone

When I came out to my best friend, she offered to get women's clothes and has been the most amazing and supportive person ever.

9. Rodessenth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My ex-girlfriend took me to my favourite bar and asked the dj to play some of my favourite songs and at 12 o clock, when the day changed, it was my birthday and she gave me a card that made my heart swell and my eyes look like waterfalls. I know it is not that great of a thing but to me it stands out a lot. I really loved her but I can't forgive her.

10. PrettyinPunk

Friend wise, probably when on my birthday they handmade a card and signed it. It was very special and I still have the card.

I've met quite a few kind strangers but this one time this lady paid for my dinner randomly. She was my hero!:slight_smile:

11. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Married me! That was a pretty nice gesture on the part of my husband. :grin:

12. BroadSpectrum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was really so shy in statements at class and for my first year at university many teachers helped me a lot with that