1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it actually like to kiss another woman/be intimate?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sapphiregirl, Jun 4, 2015.

1. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes, I'm new here, I'm bi, and I haven't told anyone about it yet.

For years I've fantasized about kissing another woman or being intimate, but nothing has happened because I was in denial about my identity. I repressed my feelings/desires, and it's only very recently that I've accepted myself.

So, something I've daydreamed about for a long time... what is it like to kiss another woman? What would it be like to kiss my crush? Is it as good as what I think it would be?

2. Lyana

Hi sapphiregirl!
    Yes, it's that good, or at least, it can be that good. But really, first kisses in general -- your first ever, or your first with a given person -- have the potential to be pretty bad, too!

If you're bi, it's probably not so much that it's with a woman, but the fact that you're really into her, that will make it great. Out of the people I've kissed, the only woman I've kissed is definitely the best kisser, but that doesn't mean anything about men vs women in general!

My first kiss with a woman definitely gave me butterflies because I wanted it very much and liked her a lot. So has every other kiss since.

What does it feel like? Sweet and butterflies and curiosity and exploring -- then more confidence, more aggressiveness -- hands wandering -- and all the while, that tugging feeling right underneath your belly button, and a spreading warmth, and tingling, and desire.

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're kissing someone just for the sake of it, it's unremarkable. I've kissed more women than I tend to admit, two I've been in love with, several I've had crushes on, a lot of good friends, and a few strangers. The strangers have never been a great experience. With someone I've had feelings for, it's nice, it makes me feel good about myself.

When I'm kissing my girlfriend, or we're snuggled up in each other's arms, it's like my mind says "yes, this is exactly where you're meant to be". Sometimes, there's an urgency to our intimacy, breathing gets faster, hands start to wander, and in those moments I want more than anything to make her feel the same way that I'm feeling - excited and tingly and needy. Other times, it's just warm and safe and comfortable, and hours can pass just being together and breathing each other in.

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I imagine kissing a woman is like kissing yourself except it's not weird.

5. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've kissed two women and been intimate with one of them. It is wonderful. If you've only kissed men, you're probably in for a nice surprise. In my experience, women make better, gentler lovers.

6. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've kissed a lot of guys, but only one girl...well, only one girl where it was "real" and not playing around. It felt right. Like Lyana said, lots of butterflies...all the butterflies and emotions I never felt with guys, suddenly I was really feeling them. And I'm still hanging out with that girl, so I think I'm pretty lucky :grin:

Actually it's been more than a month since we first met and almost a month now since our first "date"! No labels or anything, we've just been having fun getting to know each other. If I'm honest though, I do think about her a LOT during the week haha.

7. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've kissed and been intimate with only one girl but it was better than I imagined....

Girls are so good at kissing and in bed because they take awhile to get going (well except me I'm usually pretty easy to get going. Oops) so you just take your time and it feels so relaxed and unhurried. Until you're rushing to the bedroom, anyways LoL. But I like to make the girlies wait until they can't take it anymore :wink:

8. Thingymajing

[YOUTUBE]UjXLyFyMvsY[/YOUTUBE]

I can attest to this.

#8 Thingymajing, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  9. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people