1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What excites me (a queer A-ha moment)

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by bippity, May 24, 2018.

1. bippity

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just my thoughts, as I progress on my own journey :slight_smile:

Ever since I've been a teenager, what got me "excited" about sex was knowing that I could turn someone one, being desired, provocating, to please, being taken by someone...

I remember getting naked in bed with my first boyfriend and after caressing me for a bit he went: "You know you can touch me if you want". :sweat_smile: I still find it funny to this day that I needed the prompt. Hindsight is 20/20, right?!

Now that I've come out as queer to my boyfriend 2 years ago (long ass roller coaster journey since then let me tell you) I've been thinking a lot about what I should do next, should I stay, should I go? I've never been with a woman before but am willing to bet all my life savings that when it happens, my whole body might just catch on fire from excitement.

When I think of being intimate with a woman, there are no shortage of ideas of where I want to kiss, caress, smell, lick, take it all in! (I'll spare you the details) It's the only imagery gets me off. I definitely do not have this feeling about men, touching them has always felt kind of akward...

So what does it all mean: Am I bisexual, lesbian with a lot of detours on her journey, who knows. The quest goes on :wink:

What I'm trying to say is figuring yourself out is quite the adventure, a very different process for everyone.

Makes me smile to imagine my future self looking back on the years and seeing the dots connect one by one, making so much sense and, hopefully, laughing at the whirlwind these past years have been :hearts:

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey bippity, salut!

All we can ever rightly do is to follow the path of our desires. However, it is important to keep these within the boundaries of kindness to others and to treat others as we would want to be treated ourselves. Other than that, the sky is the limit!

It is indeed an adventure (I prefer that word to the overused "journey") because you really do never know what the ultimate destination will be. I am somewhat more advanced in years, and just about the only advantage to that is that, yes indeed, the dots do seem to have connected...but in such a random and unplanned way that trying to make sense of it, makes no sense at all...

Enjoy the whirlwind, enjoy each day alive as the gift that it is, and let the wisdom of your heart guide you along the way; it is perhaps the most reliable guide one could ever have!

#2 greatwhale, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  3. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Enjoy the process. I too think about all the different things I could do with a man, of course I think about them with women as well. Anyway, it’s always nice to discover new things about yourself