1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does anal sex feel like?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Anonymous

Can someone describe to me what it feels like (when you're a guy and receiving)?
    I just don't associate this area of my body with anything sexual at all, so it's difficult for me to imagine that it would feel good but I know that my boyfriend would be more than happy if I ever decided to give it a go, so I'm trying to at least get a bit more comfortable with the topic.

2. OnTheHighway

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When your relaxed, used to having anal sex, open minded and willing to be penetrated, it can be absolutely amazing! The prostate is an organ just inside of you that acts as a guys go spot. When it is massaged, it can create an orgasm significanlty different, more intense and stronger (from my perspective) than a typical ejaculating orgasm.

It does take a little bit of practice and getting used to. Make sure your partner goes really slow, uses a lot of lube and you ease into it. It can possibly,feel,uncomfortable at first, but as you relax and you get used to it, the pleasure is endless.

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

definitely need to get the whole system relaxed and prepared, and it doesn't happen in a couple hours. I suggest starting with small objects, small toys designed for the purpose, and gradually working your way up over a period of even weeks. lots of lube and patience. if you try to force it too fast, it can burn, be painful and make you never want to try again. but once you've really got it ready, OMG, it feels so amazingly good. the first time I did it, it was so phenomenal, I wanted to sing, to thank God for making me this way, I felt like I was on another plane of existence, and I just kept thinking how I had wasted my life not having tried it sooner. Some people, even with experience, may think I am exaggerating, but I am not. it was that wonderful. the first time was with a man who was patient, and I was on top so that I had control and could go at my own pace. I have had all kinds of sex with men and women, i have even topped, but OMG there is nothing better for me than receiving. i would rather do this than anything. and then there is that feeling of closeness, being held by my partner, experiencing him coming in me. and then, as OTH says, there is the whole prostate thing. I have had orgasms just from receiving, and I'm sure it is because of the rubbing against the prostate. good stuff.
    it makes me want to dance!!! (!)(!!)(!)

4. Anonymous

:thumbsup:Yes with practice and patience, it is great and feels great. When I am with a guy, I always want to receive because it feels great. Just take your time and you will enjoy it.

5. dl72

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :thumbsup:Yes with practice and patience, it is great and feels great. When I am with a guy, I always want to receive because it feels great. Just take your time and you will enjoy it.

6. Anonymous

I also could once not bear having anything inserted in there, but out of curiosity I began by just using the middle finger of one hand, just on my own of course, and now that I'm totally used to that - and, I might add, doing that while masturbating feels amazing - I'm going to invest in a small-sized dildo, to get used to something a little wider. I think the advice above, to take it very gradually, is correct, although I have not, in this lifetime anyway, been actually penetrated by a guy as yet.

7. Anonymous

ah, the joys that await you!

8. Anonymous

Thanks for your replies! It's hard for me to imagine that it could feel so good... I have never been interested in being touched there or having anything inserted into that area and usually stick to other kinds of sexual activity. My boyfriend once tried inserting a finger and it actually worked but I just freaked out because I didn't want it and it felt weird and I just panicked. So I'm not sure if I'd want to try again. :/

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It feels good, but it's hard to put into words. It's just a nice sensation. It shouldn't really hurt.

10. Wildside

Wildside Guest

but, it's true that it's not for everybody. there are gay guys who just do oral, jo's, kissing and cuddling. we all have our preferences. but for me, receptive anal is at the top of the list.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm lesbian and I enjoy anal masturbation it feels really good . I'm planning on getting some anal sex toys:slight_smile:
    To me it feels the same as vaginal penetration.

12. Wildside

Wildside Guest

that's interesting to know. thanks for sharing that. Maybe that's why we like it so much. I always feel, if God didn't mean for us to be penetrated, why did he make my butt so perfectly right for being penetrated.:thumbsup:

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know right it feels.really good :slight_smile:
    The only time it hurt was when I forgot to put lube:icon_sad:

14. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

I've had some really uncomfortable anal sex before, a lot of gay guys would hate me for saying this but it does (at least to me) feel like you're taking a backwards s*** before it starts to feel good. It's like getting into a hot-tub, really uncomfortable and kinda painful at first but then it's literally the best.

15. Spartan 117

Staff Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just thought I'd stop by and point the original poster in the direction of this thread. It's a helpful guide to the basics of anal sex.

It's easy to freak out when it comes to new sensations! In this case, it sounds like you're curious about it. It's worth exploring, in a pressure free environment, to see if you like it. :slight_smile: Anal sex isn't something you can just jump into, you have to be comfortable with your own body first. Take it one step at a time. As the other guys have said, it's scary at first but it can be a lot of fun!

16. Jellal

Anal masturbation is a great way for me to feel sexually comfortable in my body. I was really hesitant to try it out for a while but I caved around age 19 and haven't looked back (with regret, anyway.)

17. Wildside

Wildside Guest

what a great link! thanks for posting that! :thumbsup: