1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you find attractive in another person?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, Jun 17, 2017.

1. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Great to meet you too! :slight_smile:

2. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find that my physical attraction changes with time and varies from one guy to the next but it usually comes down to a look of confident masculinity. Confidence being the key word.

The bottom line for me though is humour and a playful personality. If somebody can make me feel happy, excited, fun, ridiculously immature, etc. then I find that attractive. That's the sort of attraction that lasts for me.

#42 Calf, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  3. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you hang out at a rock climbing center, you would have your fill of girls with muscles! :joy::muscle:

4. Nimmer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically - It varies, I don't really have a specific type in terms of hair/eye colour etc. Ironically, in general, I'm more attracted to lean people ('ironically' because I'm all but myself, so I kind of feel like the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, but... meh).

Personality-wide - Must have a sense of humour and not take themselves too seriously. Also, straightforwardness. I don't deal well with a lot of drama and people playing games of the type 'I'm upset, but I pretend I'm not and keep saying I'm fine, while still showing the slightest hints that I'm upset, and if you don't pick on those then I'm going to resent you for ages and make you pay'. (I had a flatmate like that. No need to say I didn't enjoy those few months in the flat.) -_-

5. grass

grass Guest

rock climbing scares me so much. i am but a feeble violinist and bowler. i dont have hand strength lol

6. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    omg lol :grin::laughing:

7. Anne1Elise

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha same

8. Anne1Elise

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I haven't even had my first kiss but

People I have been attracted to have been completely different physically so I don't think I have a type in that sense. But if I'm attracted to a guy he's usually tall lol)

I love mysterious people because I love breaking down people's walls and someone who I can talk to about anything from philosophy to the weather to farts :joy: I'm drawn to creative people because then we share more interests.

9. iliketolift1

A laundry room. Pretty happy here. I think...
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Physically, athletic and muscular is my thing. There are so many hot girls at my gym! I like all hair colours equally, I think it just depends on the person. Ideally, they would also be shorter than me but i'm only 5,4 so thats unlikely. Green and blue eyes are also really attractive but again the right person can pull anything off.

Other than that, someone who is generally into physical activity and music and who also has a kind soul. Said person would also have to put up with my ramblings, I wish I could find someone who absolutely enthralls me so I shut up for once lol.

10. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im a big into personality really. I like humour, intelligence, loyalty, honesty, integrity and I need them to respect me. Someone who isn't offended easily and will sit and laugh at the same joke for hours with me. I like having support and knowing that someone loves me. Oh and NOT TOO CRINGY!

Physically, I tend to like dark hair, almost black, kinda messy bedhead style. Six pack is nice but it's not a necessity, however I like toned muscle and I tend to like people who are a healthy weight.

11. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Well..time to start rock climbing, I guess....

12. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm into bear/cub guys; beards, slightly chubby or have extra meat on their bones, tons of body hair and are cute and cuddly.
    Girls, that varies more. I've been attracted to all different appearances, but I also like cute rather than traditionally pretty.

For any person, I'm into introverted folks with a good, sarcastic sense of humor and kindness. Someone I can debate with but also joke around with depending on what we're discussing. Not someone super big on sex, more sexually conservative if anything. Also sharing similar passions (science, language/linguistics, electronics, music).

13. Allopathie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm super skinny and attracted to other skinny guys, yet unfortunately most seem to be attracted to muscular guys.
    It's also rare to come across someone who is as interested in studying biology as much as I am.

14. Rlong2000

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like a guy who is tan slightly muscular but not to much has good hair and a nice laugh

15. Hemospectrum

Hemospectrum Guest

Physically: I don't really care about looks. I've been attracted to girls who look like me (darker hair and brown eyes) all the way to girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. I tend to be more attracted to people who smile a lot, have killer beautiful eyes, and are on the slimmer side. Also, I really like girls who look good with and without glasses (I don't know why. Maybe because I look good with and without my glasses).

Mentally: Kind, caring, and assertive. They also have to be trustworthy and have a loyal personality. They like some things I do but also have their interests. Basiclly, they're like me but are strong in the places where I'm weak.

16. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't have any experience, so it's hard to say as I'm really still exploring all this stuff. But physically I think I'd like someone at or above my height, just coz otherwise would find it awkward (not a hard demand I'm not very tall). Probably an extrovert like me, but also someone deep someone who really, who I can have long conversations about nothing with, but also just sit in complete silence with- someone who can share my silence, that would be good. But also someone who pushes me while respecting my boundaries and doesn't mind me doing the same.

17. PugNinja

PugNinja Guest

Great sense of humour most,then someone in tune with there softer side..intelligent ,kind loving ..but knows themself..

18. choni

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A like a girl who is charming/charismatic, funny, persistent, patient, hardworking, committed, compassionate, humble, sweet, understanding, yet at the same time is confident and powerful, for lack of a better word. I think I might have unrealistically high expectations.

Physically, I don't like "butch" women, but definitely women who have some masculinity to them.

19. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like someone who is funny but senseful to talk to if topic is serious. And as long as i can be comfortable with her then im ok.. eyes melts me though :heart_eyes:

20. lil miss hikes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Intelligence, common sense. I want to be able to talk to you about any and everything , and you be able to keep up. Athletic and in shape . I want to be able to do fun and crazy things together. Good humored, so we can laugh together. And someone with a positive attitude and good heart .