1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do to take away stress?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainbowsFactory, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I clean my room. There is always so much to do, re-organising my wardrobe, looking through my little "bookstore"...
    This helps most of the time. When it doesn't, I'm meeting with a friend for lunch time, this always helps reducing the stress.

My favourite thing (if I also have to memorise a lot), making a time table, when I have to do what. Or a To-Do-List.

2. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What do you do to take away stress? What kind of things do you do to zone out from reality and just take your mind away from your daily stressful things that bug your mind?

I usually listen to music, watch Youtube videos, write, watch TV, or just try to relax. Every now and then, I'll go to sleep to escape from my stress. Sometimes, I like to go on the internet and sign in to either one or more forums and write about my problems. I find that if I write about my problems on the internet, then people seem to care. I love to write about my problems on the internet because it is a form of relief and people seem to care. I feel like people have more compassion on the internet.

Listening to music is like a form of relief. So is writing. Watching Youtube videos helps because I just being able to relate to people.

I love to go on internet forums and read about other people's problems. Going on the internet and finding out that other people have problems similar to mine feels great. It feels refreshing to find people that I can relate.