1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I say to baby's??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bubbletea, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Someone help this is an emergency. I just spotted a co-worker and his wife who recently gave birth to twins and you know normally I avoid children and baby's but I actually like him as a co-worker so now Im forced to be aocial and interact with and about children.

What do I say? What kind of compliments are ok? Im so bad with children :'( I hope Ill never become a mom haha.

---------- Post added 29th Sep 2016 at 12:33 PM ----------

Ok so I decided to skip lunch all together since they are in pur cafeteria. Im slipping into a panick attack so its best to just you know. Avoid life for now

---------- Post added 29th Sep 2016 at 12:44 PM ----------

Ok so I was forced into the cafeteria after all due to unseen circumstances. I went straight to the baby's and asked if they were proud and then they started throwing anekdotes at me. I listened and started moving to the background and now the sanger has passed.

Atill panicked but nobody notices luckily.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know that feeling! I'm really awkward around children. Sorry you had to go through that! (*hug*)

3. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just say googoo gaa gaa to the baby, they wont understand anyway.

to the parents just say "Congratulations on having twins, looks like you've got your hands full for awhile". maybe say how cute they are, unless they are ugly, some babies are just ugly.

4. I'm_Danni_x

You could just make strange faces and sounds (obviously 0-3 themed) which, depending on the baby, would make it laugh or cry.

5. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah whenever Im calm and out of such situations I always know what to do. But it just caught me off guard in an extreme form. was also contemplating on leaving my gf after all and how this was the best choice and all that. So the timing was terrible and I was already burting apart under the surface.

Thanks for the help though! :slight_smile:

6. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hahahaha, better to just say they're cute anyway!

Try "who's a beautiful little boy/girl?". That's what I say to my dogs and they seem to like it well enough. (Shhhh.)

7. RedEyeFlash

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Take a look at the babies and maybe make notice of who they look like. "Ooh baby's got daddy's eyes" "Lil fella's got Mama's smile." I hate baby talk so I just talk. "What'cha doin little man" "Are you smiling at me?" Make faces too. They get a kick outta that.