1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Did You Dream About Last Night?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Electric Puns

I had a weird dream. I dreamt I was in a big barn watching Tegan and Sara perform, and then I was, miraculously, pregnant, and then I think I went to London and it was all lit up and pretty. But most of my dreams are weird like that.

2. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed about being late to a GSA club meeting that my friend's dad was supervising?? It was weird xD

#22 galaxygia, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  3. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My dream last night had a childhood friend of mine, who, in hindsight, I may have had a secret crush on. I have not seen him in probably 15 years or more. I can't remember what he/we were doing in the dream, but it wasn't a sex dream.

4. HuskyLover

The only dream I can remember is when I'm laying in bed, and suddenly I see something come through the door and suck my soul out of me (kinda like that harry potter ghost thing). Creepy...

5. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nightmares like normal, but they always are the same.

So it starts off me and my family going out to the desert, something that is common for my family. We are driving before we come across a old town. The people are nice and all so we go into a building. After looking around I hear the car start up and when I get outside they're gone with a dust trail behind them. Then I have this little old lady come out from the inside and put her arm around me taking me back inside. All I see before I wake up is the big bold sign saying 'Orphanage." That's the basic run down of my dream I had last night and for the last 8 months.

6. Poroyl

Poroyl Guest

Not a nightmare, but depressing to say the least.

First, I found myself walking in a grocery store in my hometown, where the town hall usually stands. The store was Italian, and the employees could only speak Italian. But, hey - dreams! I ended up buying a lollipop.
    Then I went out to sit in a car with my brother, our friend and our friend's brother. It was August 22nd and there was like a meter snow outside. AUGUST! To top it off, we had just returned to school from the summer break.

Was I happy when I woke up!

7. IamCasey

Dreamed one of my bro's friends kidnapped me, tied me up,put me in the back of his ruck and took off on a really bumpy ride. Then he stopped at my house, tossed me onto the grass and drove off. Family came running out and my bro asked me was that fun? Very Weird!

No I am not into being tied up!!:roflmao:

8. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dreamt of this creepy doll head that would blink and my parents didn't believe that it could move. Strange...

9. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    interesting thread...becuz last night i dreamt about the last girl i was talking to that i gave my heart to...unfortunatly she dont like me anymore she hates me, i havent talked to her in 7 months now...dreamt about her and her mom...i hardly ever dream about her but last night was so vivid and it was so sad...i chose alcohol over her and made the same mistakes that i so regret now out of fear...i miss her so much and it broke my heart even more seeing her even if it was just a dream....

10. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dreamed that I was trying desperately to see if my dad was still alive (he died 10 years ago). Out of nowhere, he's sitting on a chair and his face looks like it has disease all over it, which in my dream, implies that his liver is failing (he died of liver failure and a ruptured varices). So I'm hugging him and asking him what happened, and why everyone thought he was dead. He looks confused and all I can do is cry and hug him. Then, a few days later, I can't find him. So I go looking for him and find him on the floor of a screened in porch. He's wearing a white bath robe and looks thin. I ran to him, screaming and crying, and trying to shake him. I felt his pulse and there isn't one, and he's cold.

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I faintly remember directing a boring film and telling one of my crew members "I'm going to turn this up to eleven!"

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't remember.

13. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A girl that I hadn't seen in a while was sitting in front of me on bleachers and she turned and said something really important to me...but I can't remember what it was!

14. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed I was going to watch some competition between five professionals. Don't remember what exactly

The next thing I know I was Googling fantasy pictures of knights

And, then, somehow, my dad and I were watching a comedy video. We realized the DVD was stuck in the player. I managed to remove the DVD by hitting random buttons on the remote control

Next I was in a huge forest. I saw little grey moths with tiny happy smiles on them. They greeted me when I approached them. It didn't seem weird at the time

Then I saw a woman slashing with a sword at a man who didn't have any weapons. I shot her in the back of the head with Zafkiel (a gun from anime, not an angel). It didn't do any damage. I started hacking at her arms with a short sword. It looked like cutting branches off a tree. She was lying on the ground with no arms and still alive with 12% HP. I remember thinking "you cannot be serious"! The next thing I know I've killed her in some way I don't remember and she's somehow alive again and in prison. She turned into a shadow-like creature. I performed the sign of the cross without saying anything. I woke up and stayed still for a few minutes in order to recall my dreams

15. iiimee

I dreamed that I was cold so I kept pulling my cover over me but it kept slipping off. ;-; I have an addiction to warmth...

16. backdrop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed that I was travelling to new and exciting places .... Those are usually my normal dreams X3.

17. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dreamt that me and my BFF got married. I love him by the way. It was on a hilltop and was early in the morning. After the ceremony we danced to "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago. Then we went home and had sex for the first time. I woke up happy and a little sad since that'll never happen. :|

18. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been thinking a lot about how much I hate my new city lately, and naturally, that's what I dreamt about.

I was driving around in the city at night and there was a lot of traffic. I didn't know what road to take and the other cars were impatient with me. Then, I bumped into a very expensive car and I got the cops sent after me. I didn't know what to do and everyone was speaking English around me, so I felt like I didn't belong at all either. I woke up before getting arrested.

19. AKindOfMagic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream about suicide. Its been on my mind a lot lately. Then I woke up and fell back to sleep and dreamed about another zombie apocalypse.

20. MulticoloredSox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamt that I was working at a psychiatric hospital and then all of a sudden we had to do circus tricks and then I had to go on a really long mission that resembled a video game with tons of different levels. I had to like drive through a tea plantation while being shot at and escape a swarm of ladybugs and do weird platforming over rainbow road from mario kart. It was pretty weird...