1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What causes to smile and laugh for very long perids of time ??

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mercy, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

:icon_biggfor me its seeing my kids every wednsday ( youth mentor They love me ) And my grandparrents crazy vicious dog mimi i just adore her and think shes freaking hillarious

2. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

for some strange reason, the names "kevin", "steve", and "jeff" crack me up. sorry to anyone out there with those names- they just get to me for some wierd reason lol

3. Mercy

Mercy Guest

ba hah cute

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The website, Damn You Autocorrect. It has me in hysterics.

5. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yaoi. Seriously even in the depths of depression, yaoi can bring a smile to my... lips? mouth? face? erm... whatever.

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My students singing. In particular one little boy who still has his baby face (he's 5) for whom singing is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Watching hysterical comedies, laughing at how silly my toddler cousin Misgana is and lovey-dovey giggling when I'm with the girl I love

8. returning

Being tickled

9. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Honest answer: BENDERBOY.

[​IMG]

10. BENDERBOY

BENDERBOY Guest

Same here..........eh, i mean you fuzzy.

11. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

Ponies!... Yeah, I have no life. Get over it. xD

12. RainbowBright

Dave Chappelle - Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories tells about playing basketball at Prince's house

I don't know why, I have seen it like a hundred times, but still every time Dave as Prince is just floating slowly down to the ground like he's made of magic with that weird look on his face and says "Game - Blouses" I have to pause I laugh so hard.

---------- Post added 5th Jan 2013 at 11:27 PM ----------

I don't know why I thought of this, but if you watch a marathon of old "Wonder Years" episodes, you'll die laughing. The main character is Kevin, and among his friends are a Jeff and a Steve, and most of the names on that show were those type of names...

---------- Post added 5th Jan 2013 at 11:35 PM ----------

Thank you for this, I love these kinds of lists!

I just clicked on it and the first thing I saw was this:
    Damn You Auto Correct! ยป Classic DYAC: Sexual Harassment In The Workplace?

Before I even finished reading the reply to my apology, that is the moment I would quit my job I would be so embarrassed. Just picturing that happening in my stuffy boring office where I have to pretend like I'm not even gay, and then accidentally sending that to my boss - Damn you Autocorrect!!

13. vani

vani Guest

This may sound horrible but

People getting hurt

14. Dreamscale

Cute little kids doing adorable things and sarcastically funny yet genius comments on the internet :grin:

15. Shiny Espeon

My niece and nephew chasing each other around. She's two and he's four. They're so cute!

16. SunSparks

The Sun [​IMG]
    Every day I wake up and see the sun rise, I smile. Every time I peek out the window and see the sun, I smile. Whenever I go out and the sun's out, I smile.... and stare at it. The sun drives me, it brings me happiness and motivation.

17. Jameson

GameGrumps puts into fits of laughter.

18. FruitFly

Strangely getting into a really comfortable bed, with comfortable pillows and the sort of duvet than engulfs you in softness/warmness but doesn't feel heavy and suffocating. Ideally with the sort of sheets you just have to wriggle around on because they're so smooth and lovely. I end up smiling and laughing just because I want to make the most of of actually having the chance to sleep in a bed which makes me feel as if I'm being given a lovely hug.

That and when pet rats launch themselves at the sides of their cage when you walk past, reaching out to grab you. Then when you open the cage door and they pile out, all clambering to curl around your neck or scurry into your top so they can fall asleep on your chest/awkwardly under your armpit in a big pile so you end up with a sore arm but very content rats <3. Plus they have whiskers, and twitchy noses, and lovely little eyes, and beautiful ears, and that charming habit of boggling when content <3.