1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can I do to stop feeling like this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PJ94, Jun 26, 2018.

1. PJ94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't even know how to start this. I'm just completely tired of everything. Every time I like a guy something happens and they end up ditching me. First there was my ''straight'' friend, who I fell for hard, that I hooked up with. Afterwards he stopped talking to me for like 5 months until we went to a party together. We ended up hooking up again and kissing twice more. Technically I can still be with him, but he only talks to me when we see each other. He doesn't reply my texts or anything and we don't really talk anymore. Then I met a guy at a party. We went on like 6 dates and we got along amazing. I threw a party at my house and he was my sort of date, we even ended up fooling around. After sometime he went back to his home state for the summer and I found out he got a girlfriend! He was supposed to be gay, so I don't really know what happened. And lastly I went to Pride last weekend. I went with a big group of friends and this guy started to talk to us on the subway. He was stood up by his friend so he asked us if he could go with us, and of course we said yes. I ended up spending all Pride with him and we ended up making out. We texted the next 2 days and even though it was a little time I grew to like him a lot. Until he stopped replying me. Then I found out he was talking to other one of the guys we went to pride with. So I'm really bummed out. I feel like I never going to have a boyfriend. I'm just so tired of falling for guys that don't really like me, like me for a while and then they don't or like me only when they're drunk. I feel like I'm worthless and completely undesirable for guys. I feel played with. I'm just tired of trying to date boys, I've even thought of going back to dating girls. It was easier, nicer and I didn't feel like crap. I'm sorry for venting but I don't really know what else to do.

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey PJ,

You are definitely not worthless or undesirable. It just sounds like you have gotten involved with the wrong guys. Two of them sound like they are either questioning their own sexuality or (are hiding something from someone) and the other just seems like a bit of a player. The right person will come along.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    BJ94.....Hello and welcome to empty closets! It's been a very long time since I was dating, but honestly what's happening to you sounds a lot like what happened to me! First off...if your avatar is a picture of you, then you should have no problem attracting guys! Sometimes it just takes time to find the right person. Guys who don't respond like the ones that you were with are not the type who would make a good partner in a committed relationship anyway. When you find the right guy they will be there for you!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Green010

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi,

I can only agree with the previous posts. You seem like a nice guy having bad experiences. So you shouldn't take it personally and don't let those bad experiences get you down.

I don't know but do you have to determine whether you date boys or girls? I mean, can't you just say "Look, this girl seems nice, I'm going to ask her out"?
    But you should also keep in mind that girls can be bad experiences too.