1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Ran

Ran
    Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I think some men tried to flirt with me today. I don't really know though. Maybe they tried being friendly. They made a comment about my hair, kinda something like they don't float in the wind, like what kind of comment even is that. I'm not even trying to be feminine. I did not enjoy that. I was more uncomfortable, than anything else. I need to get my hair cut off more. It's getting too long.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So early in the season too :frowning2: Fingers crossed for a rainy summer

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Watching episodes of Vera. I think i'm addicted to the series now.

4. Loves books

After spending the weekend in London I think it’s incredible how much heat the city can hold onto. The temperature in Ireland isn’t very different from England but we live in a slightly higher elevation and there’s plenty of open land, no buildings to trap heat and block wind so it feels much colder. I also learned the English weather service was way off ,it said rain all day Saturday and there wasn’t a drop the four days I was there.

5. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do I get bored so easily? Is everyone this bored? Hmm.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so happy that it is almost time for my vacation. We made it through the big audit at work and that was stressful so it will be good to have some time off.

7. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been on this forum a while. Maybe it's time I left.

8. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I should probably take a shower. Waiting for my package from Amazon to get here, Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back today and Return of the Jedi tomorrow when they were all supposed to be here tomorrow. I won't complain, but if some would arrive early, I'd prefer they all arrive early or if some would arrive on the day originally projected, that they all arrive then as originally intended. Either way, what kind of Star Wars fan am I if I don't have copies of at least the original trilogy? I need to remember to set an alarm and get up when it goes off in the morning and to go to bed at a reasonable hour in the first place because my vacation is up and I go back to work tomorrow. Going to use the gift card I got for my birthday last week and my holiday pay for tomorrow when I get paid next week to get SATA and M.2 NVMe SSDs to upgrade the storage space on this computer. And it isn't my style to replay a game immediately after finishing it, but that's what I'm doing with Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, finished it on the Azata path the other day, and now, when I get the choice, I'm going to play Angel while achievement hunting. Won't get them all because some are tied to mythic paths I haven't chosen yet or decisions I haven't made and won't make in either playthrough.

9. Ran

Ran
    Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I panicked for a second, because I thought I put my cellphone in the waching machine by accident, but luckily I didn't I just placed it on the self, but it was completely wiped from my mind.

I completely forgot one of the public speech end of course class as well. Now I have to go to the makeup class.

This is how life with adhd is like.

10. BiCavalier

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Looking forward to our beach trip on Friday. Also looking forward to a work trip the following week. I need some space right now, so I have competing thoughts on which I am looking forward to most.

11. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'm ready to spend the rest of the day on the couch with some tea and reading.

12. Kate Gr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't get bored that often. I can escape with a book or some random crime doc on YouTube if I do find myself bored. :blush: What are you into?

13. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't feel like I have the time to get bored. Every day feels like its go go go, there's always some job that needs doing. On the weekend we always try and get out somewhere and do something.

14. Kate Gr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was thinking that. I actually look forward to a boring weekly dog walk when me and my friend walk our dogs, same place, time every week :laughing:. It is a nice relaxing morning I look forward to. I had today off to get my hair done so I'm just chilling/half getting some work bits done. Did you do anything BH weekend??

15. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We had a walk up Blencathra via Sharp edge, then dinner at a pub. The weather wasn't great though and the roads were all busy with tourists. Monday we had a lie in, it was very sorely needed, then spent the day at home getting jobs done. How about you?

The weekend before when it was hot & sunny we camped at Stonethwaite in Borrowdale with some friends and spent a day jumping into the beck at Black Moss Pot and doing a bit of wild swimming, chilling in the waterfalls further down. Very Instagram-friendly but the water was cold, it took a lot of getting used to.

16. Kate Gr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dinner at the pub can't go wrong and yes the weather is unpredictable at the moment. I didn't do much at the weekend as I'm going Edinburgh next weekend. I was saying to BiCavalier it is weird that as a British person I have never been to Scotland. I loves Wales and often go to Ireland. Always wanted to go Scotland so... I would love to visit more places there, less touristy but we are getting the train so.

The Lake District is lovely x

17. BiCavalier

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hitting the beach in 4 days and I am nowhere near packed and ready. Wife, kid, dog, ton of crap znd a 12 hour drive. Work is frantic AF. Going to make a crash landing. Hope I will be able to relax quickly.

18. Kate Gr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    12 hour drive sucks. Especially with a kid and a dog in the car! I wish you luck!! Sometimes time away with family can be more stressful than relaxing. Ironic isn't it?!

19. BiCavalier

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

It is ironic! Seems to be my theme these days.

I have a therapy session that couldn't come soon enough. I wish it was for three hours. I need it! I'm a mess!

Both dog and kid are great in the car. Thank goodness. It's just all the other crap I have to remember for them. My wife is a "lists" person and it helps manage things.

20. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm lucky to have it right on my doorstep, but it gets so busy during school holidays and bank holiday weekends. As a kid we really didn't make the most of it, its only been in the last couple of years I've been getting to know it. Edinburgh is lovely too, we stayed there a while back for a long weekend in a tiny little Airbnb right at the top of the royal mile. They do a nice cocktail called the Royal Mile too, its now one of my favourites. The west coast of Scotland is nice too, they get mild weather there when it starts to get cold in England, great for visiting in Autumn as long as it doesn't rain.

Its crazy just how big the US is, I'd love to spend some more time there. I suppose you must get used to the long drives. 12 hours drive from here and I'd be in France.

#11080 JT1999, May 29, 2024
    Last edited: May 29, 2024