1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately though the weather is only this nice for so long. The summer is the worst. Sometimes I think I get seasonal anxiety. Summer is the worst.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm feeling romantic tonight. Just wish I had a nice guy to cuddle up to and I would be completely content. :slight_smile:

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Want to hear a funny story?

One time when I was 4 years old I had a babysitter. She watched 2 other boys and a girl about 2 years old. Well anyway the 2 boys drove her crazy. But me and her would watch who wants to be a millionaire and jeaporody together. I was the quiet one and I could tell she liked me. I think I may have been her favorite and I'll tell you why. The 2 boys never washed there hands properly. (There was a lot of other things they did that drove her crazy.) They always made a mess with water and would get soap on the towels and would always get in trouble. I was a lot more courteous about washing my hands. Well one day I was drying my hands off and I was like oh no I got soap on the towels! Well anyway I didn't say anything at first. Then she noticed. She started yelling at the 2 boys. I went up to her and I said no it was me it was me! Then she says no it wasn't you're just trying to cover for them. I didn't say anything after that.

Now looking back it's a pretty funny story. I mean I confessed to what I did but still didn't get punished.

4. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Spring break is only a week away, but I wish it would get here sooner...I need a huge break from work. :disappointed_relieved:

5. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    aww. *hugs*

I miss the warm and sunny days. winter always gets me more prone to depression ._.

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    MAN, something just happened today. A really good one!

So I was really broken when I broke up with my boyfriend. It was 3 am and I was left with no one to talk to. Then I remember my mom, she wakes up very early. I came out to her last last Sunday and never talked to her or even went to our house since then. I called her today. I told her everything. I told her I was hurting very much. I told her I need someone to talk to. I told her about my ex boyfriend. MY EX BOYFRIEND. I never talked to her after coming out (tho she texted me that she and dad accepts what I am but I just ignored it). I was expecting her to be a bit awkward on the topic. To my surprise, she was very cool and comforting. She told me there will be more GUYS... GUYS... I really wanna emphasize it... GUYS... that I will meet in the future. I broke down on her on the phone. She comforted me more. I went home to see her. She took a leave at work just to comfort me. I cried to her when I got home. We never talked like that before. Man, I never thought this would ever happen to me. I dont know for the newer members here but the old members (especially the ones Im friend with) knows my struggles and hardships with my "homophobic family" before. Mom and I watched Prayers for Bobby and we both cried. I was very much hurting earlier, but now... I just feel like I can take over the whole world. I feel so GREAT. This wouldnt happen if it wasnt for Empty Closets. I met people here (yes even my ex) that I am very thankful of since they have helped me battle depression (and battle boredom too) before. Ive read so many coming out stories that, little by little, inspired me to come out. Ive been saved once by an Admin since I talked to them about my suicidal thoughts. Thank you Empty Closets! Thank you people of Empty Closets! This wouldve never happened if you guys arent passionate about this site. Thank you!

As for the members, if you need someone to talk to, you can just message me or post something on my wall. I may reply late but I assure you it wont be ignored. I want to return back the things Empty Closets have done for me by at least being a good member for y'all. Dont be shy, we can talk about anything. I mean ANYTHING (except maybe politics, I suck at it).

Have a great day to y'all! I can see a better future for our community.

Ever so corny,

Cyril, the Green Ranger

7. BlueNeon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really excited about my new living situation. But, I feel like someone should have warned me that Washington is cold. I mean, REALLY COLD. I don't think I have enough sweaters and jackets for this weather, and I actually have to go outside today.

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jimmy Kimmel’s short on the demise of Toys R Us was hilarious:

9. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why is it that sometimes I can write posts on other people and sometimes I cant. Like yesterday I just wrote 2 posts on 2 different members and now I cant see any tab or buttons for me to post on their wall. Does this only happen to me or is this something with the new site or is this all in my head and Im just really high because of having too little sleep?

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a little update about my posts just 3 mins earlier, I can now see the "Write something..." tab on their wall. WEIRD

11. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

How does everyone have the energy or patience to go out and do things on Friday nights after work?? The absolute last thing I want to do after being at work and being around people all day is to go out and be around more people lol.

12. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whenever something good happens to me I tell myself I've been through shitty things, and I fucking deserve those good things that happen to me lmaooo.

It's an amazing feeling when thing start coming together. And I'm glad things are starting to get better for you. I honestly think that the person who hated me the most was, well me.

13. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First St. Pat's actually doing something! Yay non-homophobic brothers and having a bf. said it before, will say it again, things can still really suck, but it's nice being able to see such a difference pre and post-coming out.

14. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For one of my criminal justice classes, I get to argue for the abolition of capital punishment. It is so tempting to write about how conservatives are so "pro-life" that they support state-sanctioned homicide. It's quite funny that people actually think saying "don't kill people" by killing people is going to make any difference in whether or not someone commits a murder.

15. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Moving is so exhausting. I'm not even done yet but I feel so depressed.

16. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sitting here at the library, I am realizing that noise cancelling headphones do no cancel out the sound of all these noisy kids talking.

17. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This semester at uni is pointless ... 4 weeks of strikes now and another 2-4 weeks after Easter (!). Yes, I support why you're striking but your problem is with the pensions people, you could support us more ! A waste of money and time to be honest. Then they get angry at us if we don't show up but don't even tell is if it's on or not when they haven't shown up for weeks.

Problems with uni teachers ... uni was supposed to be great. It's really not.

I was told that uk uni wasn't like US ... it's slowly turning into it ... protesting wise.

18. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love seeing the actors reactions to the props I’ve made!!! :hugging:

#4818 Hawk, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  19. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In the period of less than an hour it will make 1 year since my dad passed

20. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a class on urban policy, we’re studying gentrification here in Flint. It amazes me to no end that people are renting $1700/month lofts in downtown. $1700 every month to live in a city with toxic water and one of the highest murder rates in the nation. If you can afford that payment, why not buy a house in the suburbs?