1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Randy, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepandaboss

Man, I can't even get anyone in the trans group I'm hoping to step down from actually help mod a meeting this weekend.... I think it's a good sign this group's a sinking ship cause I can't actually get anyone else to give a shit...

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2016 at 01:00 PM ----------

Say hi to Axel for me :slight_smile:

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I love seeing a muscular guy in a suit.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, not I'm pissed.

So like two days ago someone made a post on a thread my partner made saying "maybe you're a woman" because he was empathetic and (and his profile picture is of him in makeup) and proceeded to say transphobic and cissexist shit towards him--despite them saying they're a trans woman.

Everyone in their comment thread (me, my partner, and his friends) were confused as hell as to what she meant by all of that and we were all being civil and non-aggressive trying to understand her more because she was being incredibly vague. Then she comes back in the thread hours later being malicious and saying we're being hostile towards her--which we weren't, and then proceeded to assume everyone in the thread was cis and continued popping off on all of us. She basically told me to go fuck myself, despite being super polite and basically acted like a child the whole time.

Now my partner is getting harassed by an unknown person via texts, proceeding to deadname him and other kinds of trash. He also told me he got an email saying to update his security on one of his sites; which is leading me to think that fucking loser is sending her friends to harass my partner--doing the exact thing I thought she would, which is painting herself as the victim because she's a trans woman and making him look bad--despite having receipts on everything that happened.

I'm beyond tired of people. I really fucking am, and I'm a hair away from calling the person and telling them to cut the shit or I'll fucking fight their coward ass.

4. thepandaboss

Keep records of everything. If she's local, might want to consider getting a restraining order. Block this bitch on everything you can think of (Facebook, email- if you use Gmail, they let you block people from sending you emails, phone, etc).

God, she sounds like a fucking psycho. I hope you and your boyfriend are alright. Don't let this bitch use the wounded gazelle gambit.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is so humid and gross outside well at least it's suppose to rain.

6. Box

Box

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Had an intense sexual dream about my ex last night. Today, after a month of radio silence my ex calls me up wanting to get back together. My reply? "You don't mean anything to me anymore". Cheating ****... ><

7. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's my guesstimation as to who they're related to, unless it's someone who is pissed off about a feminist magazine he works for. Honestly, I don't know which one is the better option since the incident was such a short time ago. It's a little fucking creepy that they took the time to him up to get ahold of his personal number, since I don't think he lists it on his Facebook or the magazine site. They even did a reverse thing and texted him saying "why the unknown number *deadname*". That shit is chilling.

He's screencapping everything and putting it on Facebook, which I think is good since people are trying to figure out where this person is from. I'm a bitter asshole, so I'm a hair away from phoning this person and giving them a verbal beatdown---since I don't take kindly to people doing shit to my loved ones.

They also said some threat about writing an article on him about this, and if they're serious, I hope my partner and I get to sue their ass for it. If this clown wants a fucking fight, I'll gladly initiate it.

8. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Funny thing happened today, \

So a scammer tried scamming me for 500$,
    and so I let him go on a fake email address I set up; recorded his IP, hacked his server
    found his email, went on it and released a message to all 3k people telling them the server was confiscated and everything being sold was a scam etc; then to donate to me a small amount for the trouble if they wanted to.
    I ended up making a little over 200 dollars..

9. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks to everyone talking about soccer on this sight I end up watching whatever came is playing on the TVs at school.

10. thepandaboss

Man, I kinda overlook how helpful working can be when I'm in a really bad head space. It's nice having something to do where I feel needed.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2016 at 01:37 PM ----------

Well, I suppose you could sue for defamation, especially since you have proof that the claims are false. Don't quote me on it cause obviously I'm not a lawyer but as someone who writes for a living, I always have to be somewhat aware of that kind of thing (because I've been threatened with potential lawsuits before, augh).

But, yeah. You're doing everything right. I don't recommend engaging with this idiot. But definitely get the word out, save everything, and block if needed. Don't be afraid to get authorities involved if needed.

11. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yasssss lmao. I wish I could do that. But I don't have the technical knowhow to do any of that.

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A friend of ours called them to fuck off and threatened them with legality shit #notallheroeswearcapes, and the dipshit texted back furthering to deadname and misgender him. I'm not sure what they're on, but I hope they know the reign of a ton of people is going to come down on their ass in a minute here. If their ass wasn't in Santa Monica, I'd drop kick them in the face.

Update: I'm pretty sure they know our address too, and we just figured out there location from backtracing the number. This is...wow.

#772 Daydreamer1, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  13. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. That's brilliant.

14. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The last email he sent was hilarious...
    "You moth** fu*** you fu*** I will find you you stupid motha**** and you will be in bars! cold bars alone whire they beat you with big sticks-------(It all ends with this)
    Thank you and have a nice day"

But really, considering he was selling things over 10k dollars I thought I would make more off it; sigh.. stingy..

(Things like adele tickets; houses, boats, etc)

#774 NoXsOrOs, Jun 30, 2016
  15. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just relaxing and enjoying the calm before the storm.

16. thepandaboss

Stay safe. And don't be afraid to call cops.

17. derVaminoi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This. A thunderstorm's rolling in.

18. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone watch Devious Maids?

19. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Damn, how unfair can football be sometimes? Portugal can't win a single game in the Euros in regulation/extra time, playing to a draw in every match, yet somehow made it to the semi-finals by winning their last two matches on penalties. Meanwhile Poland, who actually won a few matches, just got sent home because Portugal's fucking goalie saved the fourth PK. And the bitter part, for me at least, is the guy whose shot got saved is a BVB player who had a damn good tournament up until now. The Poles got as far as they did because of him.

Portugal can bite me. They don't even deserve to be this far in the tournament.

#779 ThatBorussenGuy, Jun 30, 2016
  20. thepandaboss

This week's not shaping up to be a good one and today's really no different. I get misgendered for the first time in weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.