1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Sometimes it's comforting to remember that, everything I'll ever do within my petty human lifetime is of absolutely no consequence to the universe.

2. CyanChachki

I had a pretty good birthday yesterday. Nothing too over the top happened.. went shopping a bit with my mom, had dinner at her house, then went to my sister's and hung out with two of her friends, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's friend and we played Cards Against Humanity for about 4 and a half hours.

3. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am starting to regret helping move that metal tub now, it was dropped on me twice, and my hands are sore from throwing the cinder blocks out of the way. And I got jabbed by a wire.

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hopefully the internet is decent, unlike mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Man, I hate having to wash my doll in the sink every Sunday, not because of the fact that I have to wash her, but because I have to first spend about a half hour cleaning every single inch of the kitchen sink of crusty bits of food stuck to it, as I don't want to wash my doll in a dirty, smelly sink, as it would be unsanitary. I have to strain my eyes to view every little nook and cranny so that I don't miss a small bit of food crust and end up having to wash my doll again because she reeks of leftovers. Ugh it always gives me a headache.

6. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    ^
    lol UGH

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hurricane Katrina taught us a lot of lessons about disaster relief and preparations. But who could forget the apocalyptic emergency message:

[YOUTUBE]tkruQZpQ2g8[/YOUTUBE]

8. Ryu

Ryu

I had chillies for lunch in a sandwich. I underestemated the stregth of these potent bastards... They weren't spicy as such, but instead they created physical heat that managed to leave a small mark on the underside of my lip for most of the day... And my hands are still hot...

9. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Damn. That just sends chills through you. Holy crap. I've seen the transcript of that warning, but hearing it...

On a similar note, was I the only one thoroughly freaked out by that alert tone when I was a kid? Because I still think that is one of the creepiest sounds ever conceived to this day.

#4729 ThatBorussenGuy, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  10. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And the straight ally curse strikes again.

If you are LGBT, thou shall have that suspiciously overeager straight friend that is all up in your business for no apparent reason... Until it is apparent. And awkward. So awkward.

11. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

I ate pizza with pepperoni yesterday. Little did I know what would become of my mouth and throat after that...

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I still feel like my tongue is a little cut up from that couch drop I had nearly a week ago.

13. thepandaboss

I have to break the heart of someone I really loved and I'm leaving in about 24 hours... I feel like dog shit and it's a surprise I haven't thrown up yet.

I want out and I wanna go home and yet I'm afraid. I haven't even had a chance to pack my things or even hint that I want to leave.

14. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On the plus side, hey, at least you won't be there to deal with the [immediate] fallout!

15. Justinian20

What I am thinking of is practicing kissing on my computer desktop of Justin Bieber, I kiss him on the lips every time, and shiver with pleasure each time it happens.

16. Gen

Gen

Annie-It's A Hard-Knock Life is honestly the club anthem that too many people are sleeping on.

17. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Looking back, I had so many crushes before I realised I was gay, going way back to when I started noticing this boy when I was 6. Crazy stuff.

In other news, I ridiculously excited over having revamped my room. Everything fits together so well; it's all in perfect harmony.

18. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I'm sorry to hear of that. I know what it's like to be broken-hearted, mostly from being turned down by people in the past, but it invokes the same feeling. Just remember that through good times and bad, we all have to move on. Maybe it's best to lay it upon them lightly, as it will reduce the amount of damage between the two of you, as in this situation, there's no 100% way to go without damage. It all hinges on how your loved one reacts, as they might take it well, or they might not. I can't see exactly what's in store for you, all I can do is steer you on the best path possible. I wish the best of luck to you for your future. :thumbsup:

19. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are seriously so many cookbooks coming out in the next two months that I feel a massive hole living without. My collection is already boardering unreasonable, but that won't stop me.

Also today was the first day in three years I called off from one of my jobs. They still tried to guilt me into working. But my other job is priority number one. I like it more. And it pays better.

It's stunning how rapidly life changes when you make a move. I wish I knew that when I was in my late teens. Things would have been so different.

Enough twaddle (I love that word). Now for some Nigella reruns and bed...

20. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've been trying to sleep since 10pm. It is now past 2am, and I have to get up at 7:30.
    *siiiiigh*
    I've tried tea, painkillers, breathing exercises, and more, but nothing seems to be working :frowning2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.