1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSkittles

I really want to ask him to be my bf. I don't care if we live away from each other just talking to him and seeing his face makes me happy and I just want to be with him. I just don't want to let such a great guy go.

#3401 MrSkittles, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Hiems

Only two hours into my hospital rotation and I've heard of some crazy stories. A baby had their leg sliced somehow. And the attending physician was frantically asking pharmacy for Fentanyl vials. That is so scary...

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank Dog for coffee!!!

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Your brain is right, crush on someone sweet and nice instead, who appreciates your value to the fullest

5. Wallace N

Wallace N Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Boy I hate waiting around for a response from someone who may or may not get back to me.

Why am I even doing this?

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I made a lesbian friend at work today.

7. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Changing your voice is hard. Why are my coworkers so accepting of me? Are they hiding their real opinions? Maybe I should come out to my parents. Maybe it wouldn't matter. It makes things so complex. Why can't people just be treated like normal people no matter what? doesn't matter. Life is life and I have a cute phone case!!

8. The Wallflower

v_v Maybe I want to be a teacher when I grow up... I think I sound ridiculous.

9. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How to come out to people who don't speak English when you don't know the words for it on any other languages ?? :bang::bang:

10. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope they do defund planned parenthood. No tax dollars should be spent on this organization and i am deeply disgusted by them. I admit they do a many great things but seriously no tax dollars should go to them.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Taxpayer dollars are why hundreds of thousands of women can get mammograms and free STD tests. The really scary thing about this whole controversy is that they now want to strip low-income women of reproductive health services because of deceptively edited videos that grossly misrepresent the donation of fetal tissue. Of course, this is coming from a political movement that thinks that killing doctors and blowing up clinics is "god's work."

12. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why? They haven't done anything wrong, and it can be argued that the group that released these videos is openly militant towards a woman's right to choose, and they also posted these videos illegally. By defunding Planned Parenthood in one year, low income women and families will have been deprived of 500,000 breast exams, 400,000 Pap tests, 2.5 million STI tests and treatments, and many more millions of women from getting contraceptive care. Planned Parenthood helps prevent around 80,000 abortions each year, and only 3-7% of their total services are abortion related. Defunding them will only go to put thousands of low income women and families in even more terrible situations than they already are in. And Republicans in Congress are wanting to do that over something that is perfectly legal, and is used to research and find treatments for diseases such as Parkinson's and various forms of Cancer? The ends just don't justify the means for me to want to do that.

~~~~~

In other news, Uni just keeps getting closer and closer. I move in the 19th, and classes start the 24th. I honestly can't wait to start making new friends and perhaps finding a special friend if you know what I'm saying. :slight_smile:

Sure, let's go with that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^Like a best friend? :lol:

Ughh, can't believe it's already August. This summer is going by quicker than the last few :/

14. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My younger bro is watching some Alvin & The Chipmunks show on Nickelodeon...it's claymation/3D animation I think and it kind of sucks... :lol:

15. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I know like I said they do a great many things but there are many other places that can provide those services. I personally believe that a human being that does not agree with abortion for example or even birth control should not have to pay tax dollars to places that provide those kinds of services in the first place. Planned Parenthood should not be the only option out there and I hope they are defunded for those disgusting videos that are on every tv news station including MSNBC.

16. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, dad, I'm not hiding from you. There is a reason I work out behind a locked door. It's the same reason I will not ever go to a gym...

17. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once again, those videos are very deceptively edited. What Planned Parenthood does is donate fetal tissue for medical research.

18. SpiritEnergy

It is not ridiculous.i why do you think that???

19. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This is going to be my last reply on this, as I don't want to derail WAYT, but want to make sure you get my reply. With all due respect dano, Planned Parenthood is legitimately the ONLY place many of these women and families can go for health insurance care. If they were to go anywhere else, the copay would be through the roof, and they would not be able to afford the mammogram or pap test or STI test. Many of Planned Parenthood's services are at an extremely low cost or are free, depending on your financial situation. If you think that PP shouldn't be the only provider of abortion procedures, great. That means we need to drive down the cost of the services in the entire market, as low income women are the group that most needs abortion services. Until people who support defunding start doing that, I struggle to take their concerns seriously.

We also do not get to choose what our tax dollars do and do not go towards either. Just because my family and I personally disagreed with the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't mean we got to go up to the Internal Revenue Service and say "I'm not paying my taxes for that". If that were the case, collecting taxes would be extremely inefficient and nearly impossible for the federal government, and those are tax dollars a nation the size of the US needs. Sometimes in life you have to do things you don't like, and paying taxes that go towards ALL government services is one of them. There is also ABSOLUTELY NO taxpayer funding for abortion through Planned Parenthood, so people arguing for its defunding are literally arguing about putting a business out of business because they don't like that they are privately funding these services so they're going to take away all of their funding, no matter how many women it harms. The point is moot. If you're for defunding Planned Parenthood, you're most likely complacent with the obvious aftermath of that decision.

These videos are also edited deceptively, and are using sound bites to get people to buy into their propaganda. What Planned Parenthood is doing is perfectly legal, and is helping thousands of people through medical research. They are also not profiting from that, they are merely being reimbursed for the shipping costs.

If you wish to still discuss this with me, my wall and PMs are open for you to voice your opinion.

20. Hiems

He's smart, kind, patient, and easy on the eyes. And his voice reminds me of my old crush. Why must you do this to me, men? T.T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.