1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was invited to go with a group but I only know one of them, but we are not close or anything like that. I panicked, plain and simple. Now I need to talk to the girl who invited me and apologize, and explain everything. If I can go next time I will, I wasn't ready today.

It doesn't help that I don't like bars, I used to, but I really don't anymore. That is a long story, and WAYT is not the place for it.

I highly doubt that I will be able to go by myself.

2. AlamoCity

So, Friday was a weird day. I think I got flirted on by two different girls.

The first incident happened when I bought a cedar tie rack and cedar belt hanger at a men's clothing store. As I got to the cashier (a girl around my age), she was really interested in it and said that she heard cedar helps repel "those things that cause holes in clothes" and I said that cedar does have properties that repel moths. And then she talked about how she had rats in her place and thought those were causing holes in her clothes and I said, "well, yeah, rats can rip holes in clothes, but cedar and moth balls only work on moths" :lol:. I was actually surprised she confessed to a stranger that she had a rat problem TMI. She then told me that I looked familiar and if I had been to the store before, and I told her yes, but many years ago :lol:. Finally, when she finally rang the two items (it took her a couple of minutes to do that), my total came to about $25.04 and she said if I had four cents. I told her I didn't and she then spent over a minute going to every cashier asking for four pennies so she wouldn't have to break a dollar (mind you, when she opened the till it was full of coins so she could have given me 96 cents without a problem). It was really weird (but, not in a creepy way). Oh, and she had a line of customers, so she did spend too much time on me. Honestly, it was a pretty surreal experience. For some reason, I wanted to say "I'm gay" :lol:.

Next "flirtation" experience. I'm at a late night Tex-Mex restaurant with my mom and sister and I am facing the entrance, which is about 30 feet away. As this girl (again, around my age) and her party leave, she looks towards me and waves at me in a very flirty way and leaves. There is NO ONE else in that direction. She made direct eye contact with me. It felt very odd. She may have been sitting at a table close to ours, but I don't always pay attention to individuals, so she could have been looking at me before this incident.

3. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Watching Groundhog Day with my dad. :lol:

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just watched the entire season of Unbreakable in one night with my friend. We took a break to watch Into the Woods that my school was showing for free. Now.. it's 5am. I should probably sleep...

5. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have an ungodly crush on the singer from TAA. The things I would do to that guy... But I also like their music, so it feels like I can't appreciate them because of my attraction to him.

#7325 pinkpanther, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  6. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was reading another forum with strong anti-LGBT opinions. I don't know why I bother because I'm probably not going to join and debate with them.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Had a very bizarre but soothing dream. Yeah, I know, 'bizarre but soothing', just roll with me, here.

Basically, there was a group of about 10 individuals, of which I was included. They would lay down in these cryogenic tube-looking beds, like you'd see in a science-fiction film. You would be locked in and fall asleep, and within moments your body would shift into a particular way.

A female-bodied individual reduced their hip size, flattened their breasts, and sharpened up their round facial cheeks, for example, but otherwise remained feminine-looking. Others went all the way, and some only in a subtle way. When it came time for me, I turned into:

Gabrielle Union, or somebody who looked awfully close to her.

I don't mind the body change-part, that's fine. Gabrielle Union is a beautiful-looking woman. But what amuses me, in a good way, is the race change. Nobody else in this group went that far, but I did. Now, I don't put too much stock into this, but it is interesting to take note of, and to get a bit of amusement out of.

Anyway, the most important thing is, I looked good -- my hair, my cosmetics, and my body. So, thank you Gabrielle Union for, whatever reason, entering my dreams and showing me I am worthy of your presence.

LOL.

8. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I think i hate words.I always write some weird crap that i regret later on but unlike in a conversation where everything is forgotten after one week or so what i wrote here stays here as a reminder how much like a weirdo i seem to others.
    And 2hours after i've posted my brain usually comes up with something incredibly clever and witty and not at all weird.I hate how my thinking process works...

9. CrazyAwkward

I feel the same way sometimes. If it helps you feel any better, I don't think you're weird.

-----------------------

It's a gloomy day, but I'm liking it. Probably because there's no snow involved for once.

10. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the plus side I am getting a lot of writing done. Unfortunately I am also really lonely with no one to spend time with in person. I try to think of all the good things I have in my life, but my heart yearns for someone who isn't here.

11. randomly me

randomly me Guest

i think you just made my day^^

12. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As the reigning champion of weirdness, I can safely say neither of you are weird.

I used to think I was very, very weird. But I've learned the hard way that I'm pretty normal, in the grand scheme of things. Let's just say almost nothing surprises me anymore.

I might look back on something I've wrote and think "wow, what an idiot/weirdo! I want to beat that fool with a lead pipe!" You can pride yourself on making progress. If you think you've got everything sorted out, something is probably terribly, terribly wrong.

Everyone is broken, in some way or another. It's one of the reasons I try to be kind, even if it isn't my native language.

13. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like me with Criminal Minds, or when you and I had our sleepover, and watched crappy movies in the lounge all night.

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Checklist for today...

- Sing in the shower.
    - Go to work.
    - Run a few blocks.
    - Compliment 2-3 folks offline.
    - Meditate.
    - Take a nap.
    - Slap down, at least, a paragraph for this opinion piece.
    - Save the world, one thread/compliment at a time.
    - Eat this frozen pizza.
    - Cuddle with so-- oh, wait. Scratch that! Lay on the couch, and drift into thought.
    - Be Awesome.

Let's do it to it. Hoo-rah~!

15. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say good luck, but you don't need any luck to be awesome. So, have a good day! :grin:

16. Romi

Fuck you with your lack of time to assist me in something you want me to do. I'm trying hard but you can't be bothered to take two minutes to help me figure it out. So I'm done. I'd rather write or watch a series anyway.

17. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm feeling very... thoughtful.

(*hug*)

18. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate this hormonal imbalance... It's not affecting my life quality, it's f...king me up : Staying awake 48 hours, everything hurts, it takes a huge effort to focus on coding/learning new stuff... It's crippling. It turns me into a useless pack of sick flesh... I can't be myself anymore...

If you tell me I'm going to spend the rest of my life living this nightmare, I'm not sure if I want to stay alive. I do like myself, don't get me wrong, but I'm sick, this is a fucking sickness this damned body... Just useless crap... And I'm trapped here, I'm stuck... Don't know what is hurting more right now, my body or my brain... I'm ashamed, even if I'm aware it's not my fault... The shame hurts as well...

Ok, rant over...

19. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm tired of being disgusting. I tried SO HARD last year to look better. I ate less, and worked out. Then over the winter my fucking psych doctor gave me a sleeping pill for my ptsd that doubles as a APPETITE INCREASING PILL! She fucking knew i struggled with anorexia but didn't tell me what the pill could do. So I gained SIXTY FUCKING POUNDS over the winter.

I worked so hard to make myself look better and all it took was a pill to ruin everything. I just wanted to be pretty for once. Instead I'm even more fat and disgusting. I can't live in my body like this. It's not fair, i tried so hard...

20. GaspingJasper

Out Status:
    A few people
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.