1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

We gathered in a circle and prayed to the One True Brady Slayer, Eli Manning. He answered our prayer by turning an incompletion into an impossible miracle catch. But Pete Carroll squandered Eli's gift. The Seahawks spat in the face of God, and now Tom Bitchface Brady will be hailed the greatest quarterback in NFL history. Eli was the only one who could have vanquished him before it was too late. Now Brady's reign is complete, and an era of Darkness is now upon us. May Eli have mercy on our souls...

#5421 Miles16, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

[​IMG]

3. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I wish I could :tears:

There is no undoing the great calamity that has befallen us today.

Eli, where were you when we were in our darkest hour :tears:

[​IMG]

#5423 Miles16, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will get this ethics homework done... even if it is the death of me.

5. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Somehow this evening wasn't a bad shift, yet it left me kinda down? As though it made me feel incompetent [being the first time I took the 'lead' during a closing shift.] Granted it didn't help that my coworker for this evening didn't take much initiative in doing other things while I was busy, but I can't place blame on him.

Really wish I could, realistically, quit this job and not have to worry about what impact an employment gap would have on applying for other things. :frowning2:

You lost me at "Cars." :|

Also, to refer to another post, I remember liking What About Bob? too (Haha.)

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just realized that I have 11 thousand posts here...

7. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm thinking that I feel like I came back from the dead or something cause I haven't been on here in a while =p

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haters gonna hate... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Burnedcloset

Fuck you dad.

So I'm not even going to go into the homophobia that occurred during the super bowl. I expected it....so I just sat on my chair being as fabulous and flawless as Beyoncé and enjoyed the halftime show. (which was awesome!)

On the way home: my father decided to talk about how he has a grudge against a certain gypsy man. He said he has to destroy that old man's grandsons life. Because, that grandson is adopted from people of Mexican decent. Now this, I couldn't stand for. I told him to not make fun of the fact that the couple adopted a child (that couple cannot have children). I said that they did a good thing adopting a child in need. Obviously, as a gay man....having a child isn't as easy for me. So it was something that I wasn't going to keep quiet on. He then decided to cuss me out. He told me "I'm starting to hate you, and I can cut you loose.".....hearing this from my father is very hard on me. I can't stand this man.

Second of all.....if he's going make rascist remarks of the fact that a child is mexican.....it's going to be hilarious when people make fun of him for having a gay son. Oh....the irony.

#5429 Burnedcloset, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  10. littlemonster11

I'm definitely taken for granted, especially when it comes to my dad.

Whenever his kids make any accomplishments, he believes that he took part in that, when he was never emotionally there, like my mom always was. For example, I got a letter in the mail sent to my parents' house, letting me know that I'm close to graduating. He read it and was all proud, as if he's the reason I'm driven to succeed and be the best person I can be. My mom is the only parent who gets credit for that.

But when there's no audience, when it's just the family, he doesn't even give his kids the time of day. When I come home to visit, he doesn't really talk to me. He doesn't ask me about my photography, what music I'm currently listening to. It's always small talk, then he goes back and isolates himself. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that he knows that I know of his affairs. I get that. You can only play the "pretend everything's fine between me and my kids" card for so long.

I'm not saying I'm a saint, but I know myself well enough to say I'm someone with good intentions. However, when I'm around him, he brings out the worst in me, and it makes me question if I really am a good person sometimes. I become this angry, angry person, and I hate it.

I'm tired of being unappreciated.

11. AlamoCity

Not exactly politically correct.

In a couple of weeks there is gonna be a whole village in Burundi that will think the Seahawks won Super Bowl XLIX.

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Taking the first time the lead in a shift, can bring out some insecurities or the feeling of not being entirely sure of things. I'll bet if you take the lead more often, things will 'feel' differently after a while. As with anything, the more often you do it, the more securer/confident you will be in taking the lead.

How strongly do you feel about wanting to leave your job? Having a gap in your employment history is usually okay as long as it isn't several years. (*hug*)

13. Burnedcloset

Damn, FML

My dad just called me into his room and basically told me he is disowning me. He will probably get over it tomorrow but, really? This confirms my thoughts of being disowned when I come out to 110%

Fuck him, and fuck his life. I havent even told you I'm gay, and your already telling me all this bullshit. "I'm taking away the car keys, I'm never buying you clothes ever again, your going to be walking to flip burgers, your going to be trailer trash, and I'm never getting you married" is basically what he told me in a nutshell. The getting married part is a little funny though.....just saying

It really really really hurt when he said all this. It made me feel like when I disown myself I'm going to be a failure. I cannot accept that. I hate this feeling so much. I hate having my life controlled by someone else. I hope he dies.

My ranting is getting old and annoying but, it helps me. Venting is good.

14. SkyDiver

I just feel so used and betrayed by everyone and everything.

The only thing that's stopping me from killing myself is knowing that I'm moving across the ocean in 5 months.

15. Hiems

Sam Smith sounds great live... just as good or even better than his recorded songs. <3 him so much~

16. White Knight

Ha ha found the strip poker game from my teenage years which I kept intentionally loosing... :grin:

17. Kat kanu

Omg have you ever just wanted to grab your best friend and tell her she's is stupid?

18. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

9 out of 10 times when she tells me about her love affairs, yeah.

--------------------------------------------------

German gay movies are the best

[​IMG]

EDIT: *10 minutes later*

STILL THE BEST

#5438 Rawrzilla, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  19. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I forgot to do something before leaving work last night and hoping that someone noticed before the next person started work. x_____x

---------- Post added 2nd Feb 2015 at 07:34 AM ----------

Yes, only trouble is I don't get scheduled for closing very often anymore and usually when I do someone else [usually more on top of things] takes the lead position. 99% of my current shifts are opening when I'm alone, so the pace and flow is very different. :/

Keeping my neutral feelings in mind, would say I very much want to leave but others seem to suggest or imply it'd be wiser to stay for the time being.

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going to a funeral is a weird way to start your Monday morning. Even weirder when you don't know most of the people there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.