1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Almost seems to be going too fast though. I mean we have talked a few days, and he already wants to connect on social media and wants me to send nude pics(although, I will say he sent me his share). It's like whoaa man... I like him, really I do. We are both open and honest people, both 31, unemployed, and have the name David. He is family oriented as I am very much so. I just don't know what I am doing or what to say. I want to talk to him, but he is a real chatterbox. I just sit and listen sometimes and don't know what to say. First real relationship problems. LOL. And first date is on Friday too. Sorry, I know this is for light chat. I will yield the floor.

2. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Holy shit, are you dating my ex by any chance? LOL

This (up to the point I quoted) is him to a T. Gawd, so pushy, so fast, he wanted dick pics by day 3 and I was like "uuuuuuuuuuuuuh." I completely understand the way you are feeling right now, and I would advise you not to give him everything he wants right away. I don't necessarily mean leaving him hanging (although some people will see it that way no matter how you spin it), just set your own boundaries and stick to them until you feel more comfortable giving in. If he is the right one, he will respect that. He may not shut up about it and keep nagging you on the subject for days on end... *ehem* but should ultimately respect your conditions.

#5082 Rawrzilla, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's like I gave him a pic of me in my underwear. I just said that is as far as I want to go right now.

4. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Stick to your guns! Make him beg for it! He will have to rethink his definition of "desire" to fully encapsulate how much you are gonna make him crave it! And then, when he is close to giving up hope, oooooh then... THEN... :badgrin:

In all seriousness, I would wait at least until after you've met him once (if not right there and then :rolle:slight_smile: to give in a little more. Assuming everything turns out well during your date, of course.

5. tulipinacup

Lmao this looks like a great movie and I see Joan Cusack in it and I loved her on The Addams Family. I might watch it later:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must pass more than I thought. I was ma'amed at dinner Sunday, and I was in guy mode. On aside note, I really needto come out to my parents and brother, they were really harassing meabout that yeeterday.

7. tulipinacup

This guy just randomly messaged me on tumblr saying we should have sex...the fuck?

8. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Your as cold as ice!
    [​IMG]

9. White Knight

How long does it take for some wounds to heal? Like loosing your mother.

Yeah life goes on and all so we need to act everythings okay, everything under control... but when would your laugh feel ain't forced/fake?

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I afraid that's one wound that will never fully heal, only get less traumatic over time. In this respect, those of us who lose our parents well into adulthood are fortunate.

Sorry for your loss. (*hug*)

11. AlamoCity

I still have my iPhone 5. It took me two years to realize that it is too small to type comfortably when in vertical position.

12. White Knight

God no... not my loss.

We have a business associate who lost his mother recently... like a week or two ago.

My boss was talking with him, making silly jokes as usual like nothing happened. Was just wondering it...

I like to believe each person have their own healing process. Sometimes all you can do is learn to live with a huge gap in your chest.

13. CyanChachki

I had a dream last night where I was lifelong friends with Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio. Apparently I was dating Bianca.

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone please tell me if I'm justified in my annoyance. It's quite a small matter and I will admit that I could be acting petty, but at the moment it's grating on my nerves.

I'm a student teacher and at the moment I feel as though the people in charge can be a bit hypocritical. I was supposed to send my mentor a lesson plan yesterday by e-mail, and almost forgot to do so, and my mentor e-mailed to remind me and asked me to CC her other e-mail address just in case (We've had problems in the past when the e-mail didn't come through to her usual one). However when I sent the plan, I accidentally forgot to CC the other address.

The e-mail didn't go through. My mentor told me so the next morning, and claimed that it was my 'responsibility' to make sure I'd send it to both addresses. Then, at the end of the day, told me that she'd not had time to check through the plan because I hadn't sent it to her on time, because I'd failed to CC in the other e-mail.

Now, I will happily admit that yes, it was my mistake to not CC the other e-mail. However, here's something that annoys me: Only yesterday did my mentor tell me that I had to do all this extra data-related stuff that I had no idea about, before the end of my placement (Friday). And she said, 'Sorry I forgot to tell you.' (Meaning I am now snowed under with extra work I didn't realise I had to do.)

Well hang on a minute, isn't that EXACTLY THE SAME THING?!?!

And yet it's okay for her to do, and then proceed to tick me off about it?

15. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When someone you care about is happy ^-^

Also "You're"

16. timo

I hate it when a guy seems super enthousiastic but at the same time is soooo slow with replying to your messages :frowning2:

YES. THANK YOU. Glad I'm not the only one who had a little nerve twitch because of that.

Edit: oh fuck that was your own post! In that case I'm glad you fixed it :lol:

17. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Quick! Fix that typo before it's too late lol

18. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah I just went there to see what I wrote and saw the error.
    YOU'RE OR YOUR! Learn the Difference!

Also like raiden said, fix that typo!

19. timo

Oooohh shit. I mix up Dutch and English sometimes but that's no excuse. Touché! :lol:

20. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm, why does every self-proclaimed Kinsey 2 I run into eventually end up identifying as something other than straight/heterosexual? It's either bisexual, pansexual, demisexual, or even full blown gay. I'm starting to buy into the whole "you're either one or the other" because it seems most who fall under 2-4 are in a transitional phase, while the 1s and 5s rarely shift from their poles.

Or it could be the crowd I'm hanging around with. Someone secure with their heterosexuality wouldn't question it. There could be a lot more who never give it much thought. Online forums are hardly representative of the larger population.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.