1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryujin

*Grabs ritual murder knife*

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2014 at 04:40 PM ----------

Fixedsys
    Fixedsys in italics
    Fixedsys in bold
    One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A special thanks in advance to EC, for it's the only reason I'm surviving Syllabus Day.

3. Ruthven

ooooh lawd Mark Lamont Hill on cnn <3

----
    so mum is a fuckin bitch again

she basically thinks i shouldn't know what ssi and everything is. like she was talkin about sumthin and i was like yeah one of them's more than the other blah blah blah

and she just fuckin paints me as if ssi is my goal and i'm like no it's just like an avenue(i mean isn't it good to know that just in case my anxiety never goes away i have sumthin to fall back on?? like i don't understand what's so bad about this??)

and it's like, she only sees the shit where you've "put into the system" and then get on disability as valid and like that makes no fuckin sense for obvious reasons and i am so sick of her shit.

like, it's obvious she doesn't see my social anxiety as a valid thing for disability. and that is so fucked up.

like believe me, i'm hopin i'm gonna be good with more therapy and bein on T(and i'm gonna bring mum ,to my next session and me and Laurie are gonna talk about T)

but i mean, c'mon, she is so fucking irrational...i think it's good for me to know that i'm not gonna be fuckin screwed if my anxiety never goes away? am i wrong here? i know i'm not wrong here

mental shit is just as valid as physical what the hell

and it's like, whether or not sumthin applies to you, like what am i not supposed to know about this cuz you apparently don't think it should apply to me? there's nuthin wrong with havin some fuckin knowledge on shit either way.

she thinks it's sumthin i shouldn't be thinkin about and it's like fuck you. and wow, we've already gone over this, why does she bring shit up like we've never talked about it?

she is so fucking toxic. like when shit like this happens, i'm just like how the hell is she ever gonna agree to T? with her crazy irrationality and well, might as well brace myself even more for the worst

did you know that she basically has told every bitch she knows apparently about how i biked to boston? like wow, keep makin it a big deal, keep paintin me as some stupid little bitch. wrong pronouns and shit galore i'm sure when she's talked to these people.

and i fuckin asked her, if it was my brother who did it, would you be sayin the same shit. and she dodges the question and says he wouldn't have done it, and i'm like what if he did, and well of course i don't get a fuckin answer and it just confirms my suspicion that since none of you bitches see me as a true male, y'all fall back on the sexist shit that girls can't take care of themselves and will soo get murdered and raped(she doesn;t say it explicitly, but hey, it's obvious c'mon. this is what soo many gender-roling losers minds are programmed on) and blah blah blah

i mean, what the fuck ever, a dangerous route i guess, kinda high murder rate or some shit. other people still go along it. you can't stop livin your life hellllooo---was pretty safe for me. everywhere i went, it was fine. but i'm not stupid. anything can happen anywhere

and there were plenty of cars and i'm sorry, she's blowin it up, and since i'm not a cis male, and am a trans male and well, like i said she and the other fuckfaces don't see me as a true male, they fall back on the sexist shit

and really either way, girl or guy, be fuckin equal at least. like i know you wouldn't have bitched about murders and everything if it was my brother, gawwd.

4. Ryujin

That totally wasn't weird... Totally...

5. LastCenturian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A potential supervisor for a (potential) research project next year wants to meet me in person!! :icon_bigg(!):eusa_danc

6. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Today for the first time in my life I left an exam in blank. I think today is also the day where I've finally come round to the idea that I am simply not cut out for the science based college.

The dark side of social sciences here I come...

7. Candace

It's so freaking hot here today :dry:. Can I move to like Maine where the high temperature is in the 70s or something?

8. Ryujin

I felt like a change in Avatar, it suits my more mechanical font choice, I feel.

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What are you working on?

10. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is 83 degrees and humid in my classroom. And that's one of the cooler rooms.

11. Ruthven

haha maybe i shouldn't've corrected mum on how many years i've been here and outta school

she thought it was 2, and i corrected her to almost 4 lol(well once may rolls around, so yeah three and a half years)

i mean she wasn't like angry or anything, just surprised and light-heartedly said sumthin about gettin goin or whatever it was, and i was sayin stuff about my anxiety and all that.

just hope it doesn't come to bite me in the ass somehow later lol

i can't believe she thought it's only been two years.

12. Ryujin

That sounds dangerously hot. At that temperature it shouldn't take very long for any human to die of hyperthermia

13. AlamoCity

I saw it. Only mustered to see a bit of it. What's funny is that even the purportedly "straight-looking" gay kid appeared gay from a mile away :lol:. In general, I found it to be vapid, soulless movie.

14. timo

You.... you...

:eusa_clap

15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Next up: Microeconomics. (And no, iPod spell check, I did not mean "Microwave"), and after that, Crew Resource Management. Plus some reading for Psych and log into my online Government class and get started on that. At least I got my absentee ballot request mailed out! :thumbsup:

16. Ryujin

I just realised that due to the crappy italics capability of the this font, I cannot be effectively quoted D:

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

For Example

17. Candace

Ladies and gentlemen...

My 4000th post :grin:.

18. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Political scientis on MT soon-to-be Senator Steve Daines:

"Most voters will vote for him because they know who he is, and they have a vague impression that he is a decent guy."

What a load of bullshit. I can only assume these people are brainwashed?? The bastard is as fully contemptible as Rehberg was, and it's really f***in hard to get to that level. -.-

19. Ryujin

[​IMG]

I'm feeling proud of myself. I refused to start mouthing off at an "Illuminist"

20. Candace

Thank you :lol:

I'm really liking the rain outside and how everything's cooling down as a result :slight_smile:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.