1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Will this ever end

2. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Fargo is an absolutely amazing TV show! Nearly as good as Breaking Bad in my opinion.

3. TalkingBird

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Longest conversation with her yet and I stand smiling like a goof and get stuck for words...SMOOTH. Her smile though I just can't even. Send help :dead:

4. AlamoCity

Haven't seen the Fargo TV show, but I might just because of Colin Hanks (Gus Grimly). He just has that dorky look I like :slight_smile:.

5. ScatteredEarth

Two things; one, I just came out to my two cousins, and two, I just realized that we have just under 1k posts to go until we reach the 2m mark :slight_smile:

6. Hexagon

Cool.

(-1)

7. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What game? Is it Forza, or Gran Turismo, iRacing, rFactor or a Simbin game? Also, the FFB is also helpful for telling if your wheels are spinnign, especially in RWD cars. Be sure to have your wheel set up so that you know the layout, I've lost many races by accidentially hitting the pitlane limiter or handbrake instead of the headlight or winshield wiper button:grin:

8. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I got offered to have one of my video's of The Big Boy steam locomotive 4014 in a DVD! :grin:

9. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I officially have a cold. Been sneezing all day & had a honking great sore throat for the first two days of the week. My ears have also swollen up for some reason.

10. Night Rain

Everyone is in a bad mood. D:

11. Sitri

Only 600 posts left? 599...

12. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been really depressed all day so I took a bunch of Lithium... that'll fix it right... right??????

Yeah I know it won't... Why did I get stuck with the sucky bipolar. Major depression, clinical depression, suicidal depression, psychosis, anger, frustration, and mild depression.

There is no happiness out of nowhere; only increasing and decreasing levels of sadness and frustration.

[​IMG]

13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gran Turismo! I've played it since the first installment! I actually considered buying an xbox 360, just for Forza. I've tried a few steering wheels, never found one felt as comfortable as my PS3 controller. I even use the D-pad. I might be the last person in the world that uses X to accelerate. Whenever possible, I apply ye olde gran turismo control configuration to other racing games. It is deeply ingrained within my psyche. I've entered more than one race and been left in the dust because I'm pressing the wrong buttons! I like that I can quickly correct my steering. The last time I used a wheel... I felt I had to drive carefully and couldn't quite move quickly xD Slow, concentrated tapping is usually how I steer. I've lost many races by napping for a few seconds. Otherwise I lost because I rely too much on my autopilot or (rarely) I pay too much attention and freak out with my confidence.

Some cars are almost impossible to tame without a few driving assists. I copied most tuning configurations from a GT6 tunes blog. Everything else is mostly experimentation. I usually use the in-car view, when it's there, and sometimes I use the chase view. I use a huge variety of cars. I take note of what other people use on a course. It seems that most online people put up a good fight. I was expecting more trolling/hacking... thanks, Dark Souls xD

And although the AI is improved from GT5... you can enter an underpowered car into a race and win too easily. I swear there's rubberbanding going on against the AI. I ain't gonna complain too much, it's still better than the epic chore that some GT4 races were.

14. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's finally raining but the transformer at the end of the street keeps shorting out. It makes this horrible buzzing and popping sound and the electricity goes out for a few seconds. I called Florida Power and Light and they had a recording saying they are aware of the problem. 2 hours have gone by and I have yet to see anyone.

15. Sarcastic Luck

The conflicted feeling when you're given a package of peanut butter cups and they're Duck Dynasty.

16. Jethro702

17. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Those difficult conversations where you're not sure what to say.....

18. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Elaborate?

19. Sarcastic Luck

Duck dynasty had that whole deal earlier in the year with homophobia and such. No one in the damn family watches the show, and there's no reason to get something with the duck dynasty brand on it.

20. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just talked with my Dad about how I cannot marry my boyfriend because he is trans and Ohio doesn't have same sex marriage.

He thinks that it is stupid and even dumber that people who the Bible as reason because the Bible has a lot of stupid things in it that are not allowed and of the contradictions that are in it. The funny thing is that my Dad is a Christian.

I am so glad that he is accepting of me, my boyfriend, our relationship, and gets upset that we are not allowed to get married. He thinks that it is stupid that we can't. He is also okay with the idea of us getting married out of state and having an in-state ceremony and/or reception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.