1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pane123

pane123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm thinking , why are we all here> what is the meaning of life? is god real?

2. man dolen

Tomorrow, I'll do something romantic/stupid, maybe come out to him.

3. Zac

Zac

Getting glasses today

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got to explain to a right-wing extremist why unions are good today.

"Think of it this way: if you buy a condo, chances are you pay an HOA fee. The combined HOA fees pay for them to hire someone to shovel your driveway in the winter and mow your lawn in the summer, and maintain the community pool. What RTW does is basically like being able to refuse to pay your HOA fee, and yet your driveway still gets shoveled for free, your lawn is mowed for free, and you still get to swim in the pool."

5. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today was the 'dual session' between me, my new therapist and my last one [as part of the process of transitioning from working with one to the other.] Was already disappointed that it'd be my last time seeing the latter, becoming even moreso when we abruptly ended up saying 'goodbye' to one another when I mentioned feeling uncomfortable trying to discuss recent developments on my crush with two people in the room... Just didn't expect it to end so suddenly. :icon_sad:

6. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My grandfather is going to hospital tomorrow. I don't know the full story, but I can just tell it's got something to do with his cancer. It's the second visit to the hospital he's had this week. Just hoping nothing unexpected crops up.

On a more positive note, I finish college at lunch-time tomorrow, instead of the usual 4 o'clock. :eusa_danc

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I dunno. Just got all down and depressed for some reason. Can't even hold a fucking conversation, just feels like I missed out on so fucking much when it comes to social cues and whatever.

8. Harve

Can we get this thread off to a really good start?

[YOUTUBE]heV7RHkx3Kw[/YOUTUBE]

This song is ridiculously happy and spreads joy to all those fortunate enough to listen to it. IOODFSDF

9. justjade

Oooh, I hope you like them! Glasses are awesome, IMO. :grin:

---------- Post added 23rd Jan 2014 at 05:58 PM ----------

Watching Family Feud, and this is what happens:

Steve Harvey: We asked 100 women, if it really did start raining men, name a famous man that you hope falls on you.

My husband: Peter Dinklage. Maybe a midget falling on me would hurt so bad.

:roflmao:

10. Ruthven

You know what sucks? I've been listening to the Now Playing podcast, and it's like I really like them and I've been really enjoying listening, but there's been a couple movies they do where there's something like crossdressing, or maybe even something transgender related in it, and the reviewers say something transphobic like "tranny" and say something ignorant and it just brings me down cause I'm listening to what seem like decent fun people just reviewing movies and then this shit happens and it just sucks....I still listen, cause it's only been a couple instances and when it happens they're not totally like bashing and being cruel, and I overall like the podcast but it's shit like this that makes me think how far behind gender stuff is compared to sexuality in just general with people.... and it's just disheartening hearing it from people you've grown to like....:icon_sad:

11. Gen

Gen

I've got a bone to pick with the pansexual community...

Who do you all think you are? I get two circles with stubby little arrows protruding on the sides and their emblem is a 'P' that appears as though it was weaponized for war. Seriously, the homosexual symbol is alright at best; let alone even close to badass. The Asexual flag is gorgeous. The Transgender flag is lovely. It's just not right.

I wouldn't even know how to color code around a basic rainbow flag? I can't stand when colors are offset in a room, but I suppose I'm expected to put a rainbow flag over my highlighter sheets, neon pink desk, floral carpeting, and tangerine wallpaper. I might as well live in a Crayola factory...

12. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sleep is incredibly tempting right now, but sadly it's not an option tonight.

13. Bolin

I have to work the night shift tonight from 9pm to 7am tomorrow morning. It's almost a quarter till 7. I tried sleeping this afternoon, but my depressive thoughts prevented me from doing so, so I don't know how I'm going to last 10 hours stocking heavy items on shelves. This job really isn't worth all this stress. I get paid next to nothing. I'm always being called in on my days off just to get my hours cut severely when they're over on payroll. They always having me working crazy shifts, tonight being the craziest. I can't deal with this on top of these thoughts of hopelessness and loneliness. Not to mention all the other problems I have financially, with my family, living situation, etc. I don't know how I can deal anymore. I feel like I'm drowning, reaching out for someone's hand, but no one's there to grab me and pull me out.

14. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm still getting used to having a red title, and now I have to get used to my new username.. this is going to take a while..lol.

15. ndp

ndp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How excited I am to go to yoga class tonight!

16. MrBrightside

17. Saint Otaku

Heterosexist youtubers are... tiring :/

18. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought I had some good ideas on this essay that were starting to knit together but... gah, it's just eluding me! My semi-formed mental plan is starting to crumble. A little over 6 hours to get my crap together and write 2000 words of this damn thing. Without falling asleep.

19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

This is fast becoming one of those days when I wish there was a semi made of knives with my name on it. :\

20. Data

Data Guest

I'll never buy another real live Christmas tree.

I just saw one burn and erupt into a hellish curtain of flames. Never again. It's fake metal and plastic trees from here on out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.