1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrantou

2 things keep running through my head today.

1. Sometimes I wish I was a girl. Just sometimes. I spend hours talking to my friend that lives in jersey. He's so sweet, and nice, and he's just amazing. He is like me though, really lonely. He just wants someone to love, and to love him. I just wanna hold him and make him feel better...but he's straight. He's told me he would date me, but he just can't bring himself to swing that way. Sometimes I wish I was a girl, just for him.

2. Maybe if my dad wasn't so damn stubborn some things around this house would get done. I wanna work on the yard, make it beautiful like it used to be. I wanna fix the holes in the house and get a brand new gate for the patio, but he's so stubborn. "Don't worry about it" or "I'll do it" is all I hear and it goes by for months without sh*t being done. Some of it could be done in a day, but if I do it I'll get my head bit off.

^ Me venting hahaha. It feels better to just type it out. That's what I've been thinking.

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Mom, please shut up. We've been on the phone for more than 30 minutes, and you've talked for 29 of them. No, I don't want your advice on everything. Even if I did, you don't have to follow it up with 10 anecdotes. And I really, really don't care about the traffic situation. Really.

Edit: I was serious when I said I don't want the anecdotes. Not only are they not necessary, but they make the entire "conversation" about you. I was actually kind of excited to talk to you about getting back into writing, but now I just want you to shut the f*** up. I mean, I've gotten to say maybe a dozen words over the whole time.

#3522 Tetraquark, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
  3. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel really lonely. I've had this feeling welling up inside for the last two years and sometimes it just overwhelms me. I can't connect to anyone I know in real life at all and I just can't react properly in social situations, constantly have to doctor my own reactions and comments. This is the only place I can feel truly free to be me and I don't really know anyone here that well. I just feel so damn lonely.

4. timo

NOTHING in the Netherlands is far away. Except for Groningen :wink:

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Has anyone ever seen a movie "Shoot Em Up" what a load of Shite, where is the remote :slight_smile:

6. LinkLarkin

I feel the same way (*hug*) Post on my wall if you ever need to talk.

7. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you so much. (*hug*)

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

And feel free to PM or wall post me as well. I'm not always good about following up ASAP but always willing to talk. :slight_smile:

9. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you too. ^_^

10. MrBrightside

Im going to phase my family out of my life methinks, works better tht way :slight_smile:

On a happier note, i dont think id want to turn straight anymore, kinda growing into gay life :grin:

11. Night Rain

Where did this suddenly interest in voluntary work come from? Alright, maybe it's time to do some good for the world. :lol:

12. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have a meeting tomorrow, first thing, at work with the director that I work under. I'm legit worried about it. I asked a woman at work on Thursday since I had Friday off if I should be concerned. She said no, that it was probably a good thing...but I'm still concerned.

13. BornInTexas

Time to wait for that to buffer. What can I do for thirty minutes?

14. timo

^ come to chat we have cookies

15. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Almost have house to myself today, excluding my three year old sister.

And according to a friend, I pass somewhat alright as male. :slight_smile: She's hooking me up with a friend of hers who's a drag king and I've told said friend passes really well and would be willing to instruct me in the ways of passing. Worth a shot, if anything.

Balancing two FB accounts is going to be interesting...

16. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  17. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have "closet fever" pretty bad right now and I really just want to open up the window and shout "I AM GAY!!!!" at the top of my lungs. I'd probably scare the shit out of the guys replacing the roof on my neighbor's house. Wouldn't want one of them to fall and get hurt. :slight_smile: Also pretty sure I went to high school with one of them. Might be a bit awkward...

18. Stripe101

I really need to read this book before school starts but it looks so uninteresting.

19. Bolin

Wow, literally everyone both online and offline have been ignoring me the past few days. Guess I'm really not worth it, huh?

20. KnownSecret

Seems like that person that's meant for me is impossible to find :/ It would be nice to have my existence acknowledged by someone, gets depressing being all lonely lol but I guess this is the way things will have to be until I figure out my life first. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.