1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needshelp

i'm only 25 and even though i don't act like a typical 25 year old, i feel much older than 25. think that means that it's time to log off and go to sleep.

2. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

YES!!! I got basically my entire senior project done now!! I only need to finish my hours tonight write a journal entry for it, place that entry into my portfolio along with my final evaluation, and hand it in tomorrow morning at first period and I am DONE!!! :grin: I sooooooooo excited!!! Once I get this handed in I have two weeks to basically relax, BUT I will have to start working on my speech and presentation of the project for the 23rd. Which shouldn't be too hard for me, I love talking and presenting information I that I actually know what I'm talking about isn't hard for me at all. :slight_smile: it feels good to have all this work finally done and out of the way. :slight_smile: It means I can focus on my class work now so I don't fail English! :astonished:

3. Chickzak

I'm feasting on cookies, fizz and have finished the packet of sensations.
    And now I'm on EC! It actually doesnt get much better than this =D

4. Purple Llama

I'm in such an amazing mood right now! So happy I could burst! :grin: And wow, just realised how long it's been since i've been on EC! :eek: Well now i'm back again for good! :lol:

5. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I can't wait until I can change my mood from "sick" to something else. At least I'm in a decent mood and my grades are better!

6. ScaredAden

ScaredAden Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :help:

ahhhhhhhhh what I'd do to make time go faster :frowning2:

7. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

So, last period. Just kind of sitting here not really doing anything. I hate being stuck in a freshmen level class as a Senior -.- a good hand full of these kids are such idiots! But not all. These is this one girl she's got a good head on her shoulders, she wants to be a cop, then I got my little sis (not my real sis) she is my freshmen sister lol :grin: she is funny and cool to hang with, it also happens that we live in the same apartment complex, but we don't really see each other that much. Anyway, just kind of bored so yeah. I guess I will be sitting here for the next 30 mins not really doing anything lol :slight_smile:

8. Eponine

I wasn't aware that I was inferior. Maybe you should look at your own children before you try to put me down. -_-

9. Bolin

It would be nice for someone to check up on me or ask about me for a change without my having to prompt them. I'm always the one asking how they are or telling them that I'm thinking about them or saying that I miss them. How come I never get any of that back from anyone? And if I do, it's only if I say something about it to them. I guess nobody cares. Whatever. It's nothing new.

10. Chickzak

:tantrum: is basically it. I feel like running around, boxing a punchbag, lazing around doing abolutely nothing and then sleeping .. all at the same time.
    And I feel so exhaaaausted. =S !
    I rarely feel like this,.. this is defo a moodswing

11. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I just got home from work and I was so unprepared for this. First thing I do, on my very first day on the job, is format a bunch of affidavits, which was fine. I was actually starting to enjoy it. But then they dropped a 122 page file on my desk and told me to organize it chronologically by the time-stamps, and then alphabetize it, and then upload all 122 pages into the system and then file the hard copies away. I slaved over that file for four hours. Then I had to hike my happy ass down to the bank and the post office to drop off checks for the county, and run errands for my now official boss, in 80% humidity. I was sweating through my chinos. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow, and the day after that...

12. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wishing I wasn't a hermit and that the doubt would go away for good.

13. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I gave my bff a message telling her that I am bi and I told her to read it later in private and then to call me afterwards. Now I'm wondering why I am not freaking out. I'm waiting patiently, surprisingly calm and unworried.

14. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Aw, good luck!

15. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally did not just watch the 'Black Swan' lesbian sex scene. :redface:

16. breakingboxes

Why is my and my wife's age difference such an issue for ppl here? thought this was supposed to be a nonjudgemental forum. whatever.

17. ScaredAden

ScaredAden Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Locked up in my room again :frowning2: If this is what life's gonna be like the next couple of years, it's really not something to look forward to.

:tears:

18. Of Mice and Men

Had my first day at work today! :grin: I'm part of the waiting staff for the dining room in an assisted living complex! The people are all really nice and it's such a great job to be a part of as a teenager. I'm so happy my aunt works there XD

19. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you with the face!!!! ya you. I know your reading this so can you do something for me? its really important. could you have a great day? ^~^

20. Pain

Pain Guest

BLEeeAAAggghhHH!! -w-
    Freaking "find-a-roommate" application disapproved my "ideal roommate" description because I said I would prefer to have a gay roommate or one who is open-minded as to sexual orientation.
    BLEeeAAAggghhHH!! -w-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.