1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaredAden

ScaredAden Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hate my life. :cry:

2. Vanille

Why do some people say someone is going through a gay phase when they tell them they like the same sex? Is it their way of being in denial when told that or something? Don't know why but I've always wondered about that..

3. FJ Cruiser

So on the way to a wedding that's in the same direction as the town where the guy that I've had something with lives, I had an automatic happy reaction just associated with that stretch of highway. Wow, I think I've crushed on him harder than I realized. (I realize that sentence probably makes no sense to anyone else, but whatever.)

4. Vanc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really want to dye my hair. Maybe a nice brown colour. I've never dyed my hair before.

5. secretguyX

Haha well thank you! It's just, I see all these girls who go to my school, and on tumblr, and I don't see myself as pretty. But the Hunger Games is amazing. ♥

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I passed my media writing class!!

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have the worst champagne headache ever. My bitch sister wouldn't even let me crash at her apartment tonight, after she asked me to drive all that way to have a girls day with her, basically. My house is an hour away from her place, and I have to get on the interstate to get home. I had to drive it all with this freaking headache. Plus I'm just going to say that walking up to an unknown sketchy rest stop by yourself at night to pee is so scary. That's exactly how hookers get killed. But I had to do it, and I'm sort of strangely proud of the fact that I did it and survived. Goes to show how sheltered my life has been, I guess.

..and now I'm waiting on my love who wants me to meet her for more drinks. My poor liver, my poor kidneys. My poor brain. I've been living on a strict diet of nothing but wine and Mexican food for the last three days. I wouldn't recommend it.

8. lostinthought9

Sigmund Freud......analyze this! :wink:

9. timo

Neither have I but I'd love to dye it black. Not super black but... well, darker-ish. But I'm scared of people's reactions and scared I might regret it.

10. ultrabluecheese

11. SkyDiver

I'm really disliking human interaction right now.

It's odd, but I just get angry when I have to talk to people or see them. I know it'll pass soon, but right now I would be perfectly content with being completely on my own for a week or so!

12. starfish

I get it. I'm living through that right now. It sucks. I think he like me to. I want to see him so bad, but he has to work this weekend.

13. I want to keep chatting with her, but she makes me laugh so much. Normally that would be awesome because I love laughing and I love that she's so funny...but right now, with this bronchitis, laughter devolves quickly into coughing, choking and wheezing and gasping to catch my breath. And then she says another thing and it starts all over!

Guess that means it is TIME FOR BED.

14. needshelp

"lonely, i'm mr. lonely.... i have nobody for my oooooWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!"

i'm not really feeling lonely at the moment but the song is playing in my head where i can envision carlton banks in a red polo sweater sitting down on the couch swaying to the music.

15. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I just read the last volume of Fullmetal Alchemist. The last. As in final. As in, the manga behind the anime that I associate wth one of the best nights of my life (frequent bathroom trips aside), that introduced me to Asian Kung Fu Generation, is not going to continue.

16. Bolin

Episode 5 of Avatar: Legend of Korra. My emotions in an image:

[​IMG]

17. Jonathan

Derrick Rose walked past us on the street today; he was literally less than a foot away from us.

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never ever ever play the "The Room" drinking game. Never.

19. Cascade

It certainly is raining a lot outside. Good rain, best friend.

20. Just Adam

I feel embaressed by my country tbh, the right wing has won again. George ( win in it together ) is on tv now pandering to the conservative voter base saying what the priorities are for the govt and country. The economy is the priority which all they are doing is cutting. The employment plans are a joke. Hence im one of the unemployed.

Political reform is being shelved. Lgbt equality is close to being canned. Theres so much right wing opposition in the voter base and tory back benches that they qre really pushing " this is just a consultation asking oppinions. Really dont see same sex marriage happening within this coalition now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.