1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshine16

That all I want to do is sleep all weekend.

2. Mad Man L

Yay, with Bob Brown gone, the Greens are most certainly headed for self-destruction, as Milne, Hanson-Young and Rhiannon fight it out, tear the party apart and watch their vote fall, or as I prefer to call it - oldfart vs. bitch vs. commie: Australian Greens edition.

= D

3. Bolin

I've been marathoning romance movies for the past two days.... A Walk to Remember, Never Been Kissed, Brokeback Mountain, The Wedding Planner, You've Got Mail...... T_T Am I so starved for romance that I have to watch sappy lovey-dovey movies? ;_;

4. DarkClarity

Don't worry your not the only one who wants a bit of romance.

5. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I wish I had wings.

6. Of Mice and Men

I wish I could be happy for you, but I'm not that good of a person. :/

7. Bree

That I started this paper at around 2:00 a.m. and it's now 9:19 a.m. and it's due by four. On the upside, this is the last thing I have to for this course. Now, if I could just get out of this forum....

8. lostinthought9

I should watch Rachael Ray more often. She's so pretty and funny and had this super-sexy doctor on her show. That shrimp Greek spaghetti thing she made today looked SO good. I hate how TV chefs make cooking look so easy. I'd have trouble just finding the ingredients at the supermarket, let alone actually cooking! xD

9. needshelp

i just had to let this guy who i was talking with on such online dating site that we're not going to date. i had to do it. for one, he was rushing everything. two, i knew i wouldn't be able to handle his issues. three, he was looking for me to do something that i wasn't down to do. in order for me to be tied down in a serious relationship with someone, i would really have to like them and in his case, i didn't like him like that. i gave him a shot and the more things i saw from him, i knew it wasn't going to happen. i don't like to be rushed with everything. don't know what he's going to do but i hope he doesn't hurt himself over this. if he does, it ain't my fault. he seems like he has some issues though other than what he's telling me.

dude told me that he had a nightmare about his ex and they haven't dated in a year and a half. he was talking about how his exs were assholes and did him dirty. obviously, something isn't right there. his ex did him dirty and yet he's still having dreams about him. then he wants to get in another serious relationship?

#9849 needshelp, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  10. Vesper

I've been procrastinating on running, so watch it begin to rain just as I get outside.

11. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I was watching the news today and I saw that the Newark mayor, Cory Booker, rescued a woman from a burning building, and I freaked out. Ever since I saw his speech on marriage equality I've been a fan. This speech, specifically. Cory Booker, 2016!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Z7tl7Vy8U[/YOUTUBE]

(And I didn't even realize it until today but he looks exactly like an older version of my mentor, who sang me Mr. Wrong by Mary J. Blige in the car this morning. I said, "Are we going to go to second base? You're just trying to get in my pants." He laughed. ^_^)

12. So, I'm exhausted, not ready for the prom tomorrow and I haven't eaten in ages...

So I think I'm going to dye my hair, watch tv, eat a whole pizza myself and then sleep for ten hours...

It's going to be the best thing ever.

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My sister's boyfriend's roommate is extremely cute, and either, er...swings this way, or is a religious closet case like my sister's boyfriend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Too bad I'm ugly (in general), in addition to being completely unpresentable (sp?) today. :dry:

14. breakingboxes

My partner cant come home for the weekend. :frowning2: I wont see her for at least 7 more days. :frowning2:( I'm lonely.

15. Vesper

It took one Tumblr post to take me from a pretty good day overall to the pits of despair for humanity. Keep the Internet free and open, and you keep rape-apologist sites like 4chan up and running.

16. Of Mice and Men

Sweet child of the heavens, Pip is following me on Twitter!

17. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So happy that it's the weekend!

18. Bolin

So, the family is starting to suspect that my dad was lying about colon cancer...he hasn't seen/been seeing a doctor about it, so they're starting to believe he lied. Dumb fuck probably did.

19. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I need to stop biting my nails!!

20. starfish

Go Canucks Go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.