1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shevanel, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x2x2x2x2y2

Watching Camp Rock 2!! I feel like a kid.

2. Totoro

I constantly think of you...
    And I am also thinking that I am scared of failing my first year of university, with all the talk about people who drop out!

3. Happy Vampire

I think about how simple life was as a kid and how you don't know how easy it is until you grow up. That is why when I become a teacher I'm going to tell my children to use their childhood to their full advantage.

4. Nomad187

Today I was named official Stage manager and head technician for my schools musical. We are doing *drum roll* Willy Wonka!! I am so excited

5. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    If we were on facebook I'd definitely like this xD

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I hope you have a stiff drink or 10 waiting in the wings. You WILL need it! xD Blood pressure and sanity will be all to shot too. :lol: Been there and still doing it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Hmmm... Addicted to Twitter?

Nah.

8. Nomad187

lol I stage managed our last musical, Seussical the Musical. I don't get stressed at all ahaha

9. Rikudo

I don't feel excited but I should.

10. GhostDog

I should really look for a closer job. But I love my coworkers! And my current job!

I hope there is a groomer or a vet hiring somewhere near me. I like working with doggies. =/

11. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Only big dogs are good. They don't bark at everything that exists like small dogs do, and when big dogs do bark, it's not an annoying little squeak.

I hate small dogs SOOOO much.

Except my step-grandma's dog. It's awesome. It never barks!

Cats > Dogs

12. Rikudo

Yay it's raining my mood just went from mildly bored/exhausted to cheery. ^_^

#9852 Rikudo, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  13. GhostDog

Haha, some of the big dogs bark at everything too! Huskies are particularly annoying when they're boarding at a kennel. They will seriously do that all day. I know it's because they're like "AUGH MY PACK, WHERE HAS MY PACK GONE I AM ALONE =( WHERE ARE YOU GUYS" but oh man. All. Day. Huskies and beagles are the most irritating dogs as far as that goes. Yappy dogs are annoying, but they lack the persistence of, say, this.

And I've met quite a few of the small ones who are quiet as mice and sweet as pie! Though, 90% of the bitchiest dogs I've dealt with have all been smaller, yes. Schnauzers are particularly awful. But I can handle bitchy dogs. We have muzzles!

I just love being able to end a work day by sitting down on the floor up in the front and being swarmed by a pack of dogs coming over for pettin'. And when things are slow and everything's cleaned up in the back, sometimes I'll play tug with some of the dogs while we wait on more groom dogs to come in. It's nice. I like my job. I just wish it weren't 45 minutes away now. =(

14. Shevanel

^ Huskies and Beagles are the cutest dogs ever >_> I don't care how annoying they may be.

15. GhostDog

They are cute! And beagles in particular are absolute sweethearts. (Huskies... can be. On occasion. If they feel like it.) I figure the annoying factor just gets ramped up because they're in a kennel and it's loud and their people aren't there and they're nervous and yadda yadda.

But still. The noises they make. Oi.

16. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Grr, my dentist appointment just ruined all of tomorrows plans.

For fuck sake. :angry:

17. Shevanel

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYnX9NwB1k[/YOUTUBE]

I don't careeeeeeeee it's fucking adorable.

I had a Beagle the first 10 years of my life. Then she died :frowning2: However much noise she made, and how much food she tried to steal off the table, she was a great dog. :slight_smile:

18. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

You can always rebook and wait another centruy for an appointment lol

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2010 at 01:36 AM ----------

This.. I'm seeing as a competition.

19. Eric

Homework. Right! Straight to work it is for me now.

Although Novak Djokovic's match is playing now... Hmm, maybe I'll get started later...

No, right now.

20. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

My dad has 2 miniature pinschers and one Husky/Lab mix. The pinschers are so annoying. I hate them so much.

They bark when they're excited. They bark when they beg. They bark when they see something move.

They bark at flys. They bark at the TV when it's on.

They bark at the couch when they see the cushion smash when someone sits on it.

They bark at the table.

They bark at doors.

Like any dog, they bark at people on the street. However, their bark is annoying.

They bark at the sound the stove makes.

They bark at their water bowl when it's being refilled.

:|

The husky/lab mix however is amazing. I love him <3 He's so old and lovable. He's like..an old baby. He whines a lot, but never really barks. He's so friendly too. If someone new comes in, he will bark, but then he will see everyone's reaction and if it's good, he will jump on the person and start licking their hands. The others will just attack no matter what. Stupid little things.

The two smaller ones are scared of the dog-door, they also like to eat dead bees. They still pee in the house for Christ's sake and the youngest one is 2 years old. They're so stupid and annoying I hate them. :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.