1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you laughably bad at?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kodo, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Wolfwing

Literally every sport ever

2. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Relationships. No matter if 'love', friends or family. I just can't deal with it and need a lot time to recover, that's why I literally never meet someone and every 'event' (going to another town with my family etc.) has to be planned.

3. guitar

I remember we had to do this art project where you had to cover your field of vision so you could only see a mirror and you had to draw what you saw in the mirror. So you had to invert your hand movements from what you saw. I flat out couldn't do it. After much struggle I eventually got my hand to go left to follow a left-right line only to go down instead of up. It was beyond frustrating.

There's a lot of other stuff I'm dreadful at, but this memory sticks out.

https://students.washington.edu/nbout/LessonPlans/mirrordrawing.pdf

#43 guitar, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  4. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Flirting D:
    ...really. I look ridiculous. So I just don't flirt and try to act friendly. Then I tell the whole story of my life on chat.

5. SrFrancium

Being a productive member of society or a decent human being.

6. Justinian20

Umm what am I really bad at. I actually think I'm horrible at so many things, Video Gaming for one:frowning2:I just lose all the time and I suck at playing all multiplayer games, all of them pit me against other humans and 99.99% of the time I'll lose the game).

Drawing: (All my humans look like the weirdest bald alien creatures and I can't draw anything fancy in the background).

Sport: (But this one I don't mind, I actually had trouble catching balls when I was younger. Yep little young me couldn't catch anything. But whenever I had to do competitive things, look at all the other people go off like a rocket, me I just lagged behind for ages taking almost a minute to run 100 metres, Another thing was whenever I played sport with the school I never truly got involved because I sucked. Here are my stats 1 try in an entire season of touch, no goals in three seasons of soccer. But I have something to add, I found out I was a really good cheerleader. Whenever competitive sports came on everyone tried to convince me to join in(I knew I sucked and didn't want to ever do any sport stuff), But when it got to the top people everyone would cheer but it just sounded like unorganized cheering. I wanted to create songs and specific moves that we could dance to while also cheering the team on through those choreographed cheerleading moves).

Painting and Art: Oh my god, I just create the weirdest things ever, I can't paint or do art very well. My style is just jagged and messy and the brush never does what I want it to do.

Those are just a few, I suck at a lot more things.

#46 Justinian20, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017