1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you favourite games?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ethan2001, May 30, 2018.

1. Ethan2001

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I know this is stupid but yeah I wanna know! Mine are Bloodborne, The assassin's creed series and The Uncharted series. ( I also love Cuphead, One-Shot, Subnautica, The crooked man, Dead by Daylight, Hyper Light Drifter, LIMBO and INSIDE, To the moon, Little Nightmares and I now realize this is way too big and that I really can't decide which games are my favourites, Hopefullly you're better at this than me. Have a nice day and P.M.A. !!!

2. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Limbo is an awesome game! I play it on-and-off, but I haven’t finished it yet. I like the beginning levels the best though, so far. That giant spider haunted me in my nightmares for a few days haha. I also love The Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon (I like older games), Battle Bears, Pokemon Blue & Yellow, and my current favorite is LOZ: Breath of the Wild. Legend of Zelda is basically always a favorite of mine (in case you can’t tell by my avatar haha). I also grew up playing a lot of older Nintendo games (Super Mario, Contra, etc).

3. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Call of Duty series I've always been a fan of, even before all of the multiplayer hype. I like the Fallout series, the Farcry series, GTA series, The Elder Scrolls series, The Sims, Tropico series, Madden, and Silent Hill series. I also kind of like the Resident Evil series, but I wouldn't consider it a favorite.

4. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Growing up, the store at the end of the street I lived on, had an arcade cabinet of Super Contra. I spent a small fortune on that game as a kid.

5. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Nice! I was terrible at that game, but it was fun. I was about 5 or 6 when I used to play it with my uncle. He used to have to bail me out of tough situations in that game haha, but I learned how to play video games because of him. One day I even realized that if I died and ran out of lives, I could push select on my controller and steal one of my uncle’s lives haha. It took him a few days to even figure out how I was doing that lol. Good times xD

6. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always remember that game because that was my first introduction to the Konami Code.
    Knowing I had those 30 lives made me feel like a boss.

7. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Haha, awesome!! It always made me feel like a boss too, even if I did go through those extra lives a little too quickly. It gave me an excuse to goof around even more on the game with the safety net of having way more lives than I needed lol.

8. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've fairly recently completed Shadow of War and Far Cry 5. Both of those were a lot of fun. But just picked up Mortal Kombat XL, and despite not likening fighting games, having a lot of fun killing time with that.

9. DCSC

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In no particular order, a cross section of my favourites:

- Skyrim
    - Fallout 3
    - Beyond Good and Evil (Gamecube)
    - Legend of Zelda OOT and a bunch of Nintendo 64 games in general
    - Life is Strange
    - Witcher 3 (only just started it really but enjoying it a lot)

Basically love open world stuff

10. Etimos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dwarf Fortress I like mainly because the complexity of it allows you to do some awesome things in it, adventure mode is like a broken but more complex version of mount and blade if it was boring, so I would only recommend fortress mode.

Dawn of war 1 is just amazing, and is honestly my favorite RTS game, the voice acting is great, the story is, well, warhammer 40k, gameplay is amazing as it forces you to have map control making the games be actually interesting instead of a turtle up and send units out type match, also the music is quite good. The game has also made many great childhood memories, like quoting "blood for the blood god" in front of my kindergarten teacher who was teaching us about god.

11. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I barely play games, but I've had an addictive relationship with some strategy games, notably the various Civilization editions. My most recent addiction was to Tropico. I think that something inside me wants to become El Presidente.

(I wonder why, when Americans want to "Hispanicize" something, they tend to add "El" before the thing. El Presidente, El Barto, etc. It sounds forced in Spanish.)

12. CptRex35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mine are Subnautica, Dead by Daylight, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005), Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, and almost all of the Pokemon games.

13. Aleko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dual Universe by far!