1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hatemylife, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Jedidro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mid 30s to early 40s works out close cut passionate kisser. Out of my league.

Cute guy with a connection.

women- most are beautiful to me.

Marble Jar likes this.
  2. PeterHuman

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My ideal intimate evening would be cuddling with an intelligent, slightly authoritative but friendly elder professor or doctor, formally dressed, polite and somewhat old-fashioned. Baldness, beard, glasses, suit - that kind of stuff. We might get naked, but I'd prefer not to. And, shockingly, no sex at. I can get the big O from cuddling alone, and sexual activities would be a turn off for me.

So, maybe I'm not gay at all. Just homoromantic, but very narrowly so. I'm repulsed by idea of romantically cuddling with someone that doesn't very closely match my description. I was once kissed by someone of my age and I wanted to immediately clean it off (discretely, of course, because I don't want to offend anybody).

3. Snowqueen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For men, men look better naked and just in general, women are amazing, but I just have desire when I see a nice looking man, clothed or naked, love a man's chest and big strong arms as well as the obviously parts.

Kevins1197 likes this.
  4. Kwekie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Conceptually; I like a lot of traits associated with masculinity. Courage, impulsivity, assertiveness, confidence, daring, adventurous etc.

Physically: I like a broad swath of men, but also dont like a large swath of men. In terms of 'type' i like femine or masculine men or anyone in between, but who actually catches my eye often seems hit and miss. At least when they are clothed. When a mans clothed i can read his body and the way he looks and it all summarizes as an idea in my head as to who he is. Often i look at someone and think "What a douche!" hence no attraction. But in reality if they were naked and I hadnt seen them first in a social context, my interest skyrockets quite a bit.

As to the parts of a males body that i actually really like, obviously, dick and ass, but also the arms and thigh muscles. love running my hands up and down a mans leg or arm and feeling his strength.

mentally/culturally: simply have way more in common with men than women from my hobbies to the way i think about the world.

5. Kwekie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can posts not be edited or am i just blind? Just wanted to tack on; im really really offput by beards, except on black guys, for whatever reason.

#25 Kwekie, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  6. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of like average built guys or femboys. The real big gym rat thing is kind of a turn off, and so is the scrawny hipster dude. And for some reason I like really fit older guys, body like a guy in his late 20s early thirtys, but with white or silver hair and beard.