1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you attracted to...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrinkBudweiser, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Vashta Nerada

In terms of physical stuff nothing super out of the ordinary, can't really beat a sallow skinned guy with good hair and (tasteful/well maintained) facial hair really. Usually shorter than me but not by a huge amount, I'm 6'2 so it's grand.
    Emotionally/personally someone I can have a laugh with and smiles a lot, not really vain or stuck up and outdoorsy ideal. Having a compatible sense of humor helps and if he's a fellow lover of food all the better

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Down-to-earth, someone who is not afraid to try new things, sense of humor...

I tend to be attracted to girls with bright face features. Green eyes make me weak at the knees.

3. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It depends, I hate to say but I am very lookist, especially when it comes to faces. Sometimes I'll find a guy attractive and later decide he isn't that hot.

So because describing what I'm attracted to would take forever, I'll do some minor stuff.

Glasses. Never noticed until I saw a guy working in the mall who had glasses how hot I found them. After that I always think guys with glasses are extra hot (I used to not get it, but now I do) I perfer those thick rimmed ones though, it makes them look smart, quirky, and sexy.

Pretty eyes. Obvious answer, however I really like green and grey eyes. I've never really seen green eyes though, same with grey.

For clothing I don't really care too much, but I will find someone extra attractive if they're wearing a button-up shirt.

4. Footnerd

Footnerd Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thin/average, quiet/nerdy :slight_smile:

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was really into guys with bigger build and hairy and bearded and very masculine but recently I started having crushes on guys without those traits.

I think the safest thing for to say is that I am attracted to guys (sometimes girls) that are geeky and knows something about my fandoms. Gamer dudes too is a big BIG plus :slight_smile: But most importantly, the humor :slight_smile:

6. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know, honestly. But feminine girls somehow manage to get my attention everytime they're around, especially if they seem confident. And I also like people in suits.

7. Simple Thoughts

Well for me it's kinda weird.

I don't find any physically features particuarly grabbing. I tend to be more drawn in by emotional and intellectual things. Most of the time I don't even really develop an attraction to someone until I've been talking to them for awhile as it is.

8. essie

I'm into feminine girls as well and I'm a sucker for light eyes.

9. QueerQueen

Definitely into feminine girls. :slight_smile: I am open to other things though.

10. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm kind of weird in the sense that I like strong, take-control-type women but effeminate guys. The reason it's weird to me is because I'm a bottom 100% of the time. I like to be pushed around, even by girls, but I don't prefer guys that seem dominant. If that makes sense.