1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by horny4lyf, Sep 20, 2018.

1. horny4lyf

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, soooo.... I have NO IDEA who I am anymore. I thought I identified as a guy but I have no idea anymore. I'm only 14 but I had initially made up my mind about being a guy, I was a hundred percent certain that I would take tablets, and perhaps a surgery when I'm old enough to buy them. However, almost everyone I know personally are against the LGBT+ community, especially my parents and everything they say makes me rethink every decision I've made about my sexuality(demi, bi, ace) and my gender. So I never told them.
    My mom, specifically, hates trans people the most. To her, "they are worthless 'freaks of nature' who can't and won't be able to do anything with their lives." This makes me wanna kill myself and right now the only thing stopping me is that if I die from drug overdose or broken bones, my body will be given for autopsy and will obviously be stripped and I hate it so much, that the thought of someone seeing it just makes me wanna scream. My gender dysphoria is basically at its peak.
    I don't know what to do anymore or how to classify myself and right now, out of the very few people(like 9) who know i'm bi, around 4 hate me for swinging both ways. I don't think they'd like me anymore if I stayed "true to myself" and told them I wanted to be a guy. What do I do?