1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a year, I feel stronger than usual^^ New year's hope anyone??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Misadori, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all EC:ers!!:grin:

After so many weekends where I stayed up late at night, I browsed through the cyberspace in order to find a place where I won't feel like I'm the odd one out:slight_smile: Lost in life, all confused of what and where I stand. EC was out there, waitin' for me to come and I was welcome with open arms towards a community so great I never thought it actually existed^^ Still livin' in hidin' for my higher interest of female clothin' and walkin' around with transthoughts, I found a place where I can who I really am. In front of your screen, writin' things that I would never dare to write on Facebook or other places. You can't imagine how wonderful it really feels^^

I've met such wonderful people here and I believe there are thousands of thousands more to meet up. If computer screens would be like teleporters, I'd love to travel to the World of EC as often as possible! I've received such great support and awesome tips of what I can do and how I can act'n'prepare in order to come out to my family. Some of my friends already know though:slight_smile:

If it hasn't been for my wonderful friend Riz who I met here on EC, my life wouldn't have felt more free than it's doin' right now at this moment! Like, he's my man! Of course, there are more friends of mine who has done so much by showin' their lovely support and given me words beyond wisdom that makes me feel secure and lighten up my path that has been so dark for so many years. A real mental battle ever since I was.... well, borned but I keep sayin' the age of 12 when things started to get more serious thoughtwise. YuriBunny, Quantumreality, Jjanon, AlgebraicUchiha, ForNarnia, PrettyinPunk. I've been chattin' with you more and less from person to person but one thing's for sure: You've given me support and you're all important to me. Riz managed to make me do somethin' that I wouldn't have dared to do like one month ago or so. Riz is an awesome mate that I've been chattin' and gettin' to learn outside of EC as well. Long chat conversations about everythin' between heaven and hell:3 Once I got to hear that I would have the house for myself today (December 30th), we started to talk about usin' that moment. I thought that I would put on my scottish outfit (kilt and everythin', with Royal Stewart-tartan pattern) BUT it didn't turned out that at all:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Since I still live in hidin' from my family, I cannot just yet walk around with female clothing. Despite that, Riz managed to give me strength and courage to enter the store to buy myself a pleated skirt, silver metallic^^ I had to pull a white lie by mentionin' it's a b-day gift for a friend so I asked if I could get it wrapped and about their rules of returnin' the item. I didn't dared to use the dressin' rooms so I had to do investigations via the internet to estimate my female size. The first one from Zara didn't fit unfortunately (could put it on but the zipper couldn't go all way up) so I returned today to return it and then head to H&M where I've spotted another one. And I feel proud, so happy and very pleased to say: For bein' someone who's livin' in hidin' at the moment, I am now actually wearin' my very own and first personal long silver pleated skirt!!! At this moment when I'm typin' these words. And I haven't felt so free for such long time, it really feels nice!!

I would've never imagine that this day would come. Of course, I still live in hidin' so I gotta be careful whenever I'm wearin' my skirt. But somethin' I really hope is that this skirt and with all support from EC and friends outside of the internet who already knows, will give me the strength in order to come out completely towards my family and relatives:3 EC gave me strength and support for bein' my true self. It led to open up an account on pinterest where I could browse through items that I think looks nice. And from that sittin' here and enjoyin' every second:slight_smile: It's not yet New Year's Eve but I'm positive that this will one of the near end of the years that I'll remember most^^ The time where I finally could enter a store and buy my very first personal female clothing! Let's hope that this is just the start of somethin' wonderful, that my second wardrobe will grow even more!!
    You know, some people tends to make new year's resolution for the comin' year:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Well, I can become really stressed out by puttin' up goals and promise stuff. Not my kind of thing really, specially not about my true hidden self. So I've come up with somethin' else instead: New Year's Hope^^ You don't make promises, it's on a lesser level where you create hopes to achieve somethin' (not sure how similiar and close I am to a resolution thoughxD) but my new year's hope is that I'm hopin' to gather enough courage and strength to open myself up to at least one family member the comin' year^^ And from there on, the relatives and let my friends bein' able to spread the word with my permission and talk about it more freely:slight_smile: I'm also thinkin' of joinin' a LGBTQ-community in my hometown as well(A) I'd love to meet people face to face and talk about bein' someone with transthoughts as well helpin' others who are livin' their lives in secret towards the world:slight_smile: After all: It takes one to know one, right?:wink:

Do you make new year's resolutions or maybe makin' hopes for the year to come??(A)

To finish this letter, written directly from what heart wishes to share and say: A happy new year to each and everyone!!:grin::grin: Thank you all here on EC for the wonderful lovin' support!!! You cannot imagine how much EC means to me and how far I've actually come from the year where I was 12 years old^^ Enjoy everybody and have fun all!!\^.^/ >0</

2. Riz

Riz

You're welcome ;D
    No but seriously, this was all in you, I just slightly helped you imagine a scenario where it was real and you made it come true! I'm so unbelievable proud of you, you've come so far since we started talking just earlier this year. I'm very positive your New Years hope will come true and be taken with open arms and understanding of some point.

Also, skirt club is best club. Next stop for comfortable clothing that should not be limited to girls: leggings or over knee socks, that is some serous good stuff I'm telling you

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Misadori,

Thanks for sharing your good news story! I love seeing these kinds of stories posted here on EC!:thumbsup:

I also concur with Riz. All the progress that you have made and the self-confidence that you are showing is all you. I'm just glad if any of us here on EC could provide helpful conversation or input along the way.

Stay strong, my friend, and Happy New Year to you, too. I think 2017 is going to be pretty amazing for you!:slight_smile:

4. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awe! So happy for your excitement!

5. PrettyinPunk

Heya Misadori! It's been awhile since we've talked but it makes me so happy to read your post!

I'm excited for you and proud of you for having the confidence to purchase that skirt! I'm so glad that EC has been such a welcoming place for you. And that it gave you that small push (that we all sometimes need) to start embracing how you feel! That's the truly amazing part of a forum like this.

I don't do New Year's resolutions either. I'm always hopeful for a better year though. I think your New Year's Hope is a great philosophy. I wish you the best in furthering your goals and expanding your closet with all the skirts you want! I also encourage you to open up to the people close to you about how you feel, who you are. And it's a great idea about meeting more lgbtq+ folks in your area. And you know what, so long as you have that hope everything will be wonderful.:slight_smile:

Take care my friend, and remember I'm always up for a chat! I hope you had a joyful holiday and an awesome New Year!