1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s your MBTI?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anthemic, Jun 11, 2018.

?

What’s your MBTI?

1. ISTX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ISFX

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. ESTX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ESFX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. INTX

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  6. INFX

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. ENTX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. ENFX

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know this topic has probably been discussed a few times. I’m just curious to know what some of your MBTIs are. MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indictor, which is one of several personality type indicators. It’s my favorite personality concept. The most important things to consider before continuing is to 1. Be 100% honest, and 2. Keep an open mind. If you can’t do that, then MBTI is not for you.

When I was younger (a teenager), I used to think MBTI was just for fun, so I didn’t put much thought into it. Only just a year ago did I actually start reading more about it. I’ve discovered that I’m an ENFP, which makes a lot of sense based on the description. To verify my result, I took many different MBTI tests to see if my result would be ENFP; and it was. So I began studying the cognitive functions of ENFP, and the information provided is extremely insightful. While I also relate a lot with INFP and ENFJ, ENFP is definitely the MBTI I relate most with. According to MBTI, there are 16 different personality types in the world.

(Since I can’t post 16 choices in the poll, I’ll just place an X as an “either-or” letter. For example, I’m an ENFP, so I’ll put ENFX as the choice.)

So take a few tests and see what you get! Based on what you get, I’ll do my best to tell you what I know about your MBTI. Be sure to take a few tests to verify.

My favorite tests are:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

https://www.idrlabs.com/test.php

https://www.16personalities.com/

Be sure to remember the percentages of your results for a more accurate indication. If you get a different result on different tests, let me know the details and I’ll be able to determine what you truly are. ^_^

Also, if you’re interested in learning more, let me know and I’ll even help you determine which enneagram you are. Enneagram is another personality indicator, but it’s based on what motivates each individual. I’m an ENFP 2w3. When I read about ENFP 2w3, I was actually extremely shocked by how accurate the description is. It’s as if they know me without even meeting me. It’s kinda creepy, but also cool. Have fun!

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My type (ENFP) supposedly makes up 8% of the population. ENFP stands for Extroversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving.

Extroversion - I focus most of my energy and attention outwardly and I prefer to be social.
    Intuition - I usually think based on concepts and ideas. I prefer to think outside the box instead of relying on concrete data. I prefer to focus more on the future and what is possible instead of the present and what is practical.
    Feeling - While I consider the logical point of view when making decisions, I prefer to make decisions based on my emotions and how it effects everyone else. I’m often considered to be warm and compassionate.
    Perceiving - I prefer to be more laid back and open to ideas. I am usually spontaneous and procrastinating instead of planned and anticipated.

While I am an extrovert, I have introverted moments. ENFPs are known to be the most introverted extroverts. This is because our cognitive functions cause us to be more introspective.

The celebrities with the same MBTI type as me are: Robin Williams, Sandra Bullock, Ellen DeGeneres, Will Smith.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anthemic.....I am INFJ. We are often called "Advocates" and make up only 1% of the population. I always knew that I was different, now I know that it is more than just being gay! :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That’s awesome! I love INFJs! I’m known as “The Champion”, but I prefer “The Motivator”.

5. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am INTJ.

6. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ISFP "The Adventurer", however I whenever I take the test I either seem to get ISFP or ISFJ.

7. normalwolverine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All I know for sure is I'm an 'I' and a 'T'. I often vary on the N/S and the J/P when I take different versions of the test, and I always score fairly high on the 'I' and 'T'. When I read the various descriptions, i.e. INTJ, ISTP, ISTJ, INTP, they all seem to make sense in describing me.

But I just did your first link just to check for the purposes of this thread and got INTJ. Even on this test, it gives me 20% 'N' and 47% 'J,' and tells me I have a slight preference of "intuition over sensing" and a moderate preference of "judging over perceiving" where the other two letters are "strong."

I've done the enneagram before and just know I got type 5. I think it might have been 5w4.