1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s the weirdest time you got checked out by someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was at the airport with no makeup, a puffy face and glasses. A girl ended checking me out. I normally never get attention from girls. Only guys. WTF. I know I looked like an awkward potato. Maybe more visibly queer than usual.

2. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    During a meeting at work a couple years ago with this guy who kept looking at my junk. Pretty sure he had previously "swiped right" on me on a dating website months before he came into our office for a meeting.

Extremely awkward.

3. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a graveyard. One day I was walking home, and I passed this church with a graveyard, couple of guys I didn't know were checking me out and one asked if I'd date him. Not exactly a romantic setting, sure seems like a weird place to ask someone out, especially since I didn't even know them. :shrug:

Another time I was sat looking across a lake, and my mum was with me, when a 12 year old ran up to me and made sexual remarks.

So, that was awkward yet hilarious.

Then there was this time where our bus stopped, and a bunch of 11 year olds wolf-whistled at me (Seriously, what is it with kids hitting on me? Do I look younger or something? :confused: Perhaps they were dared?).

Also, one time I was walking down the street and this guy ran up to me (this time he appeared to be the same age), I had no idea who he was, and he asked me if I had a boyfriend, and if not could he apply.

#3 Canterpiece, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018